Aptiom RBM's

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Sep 21, 2014 at 7:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This group of induviduals in is the worst group of managers I have ever seen in the pharmacuetical industry. Most are washed up contract managers that have zero original thought and zero insight in todays industry. They are robots for corporate, programs, Webinars, and appts. Wake up this is not a unique category or topic. This drug is good but needs true sales professionals. The managers on top act like they are something special, your lucky to have thought leaders that are paid, thats it. There is a true correlation between sales results and speaker training. Recognize your not special, you never have been and you are truly just corporate puppies. You either have paid consultants or have actually hired a couple good people. Wake up and realize this before you have more vacancies.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not sure what the take away here is. The managers suck in general, but the focus on speaker training is good?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take away... those with trained speakers who are speaking are getting Rx.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't have to be the bad guy. You are the most talented, most interesting, and most extraordinary person in the universe. And you are capable of amazing things. Because you are the Special. And so am I. And so is everyone. The prophecy is made up, but it's also true. It's about all of us. Right now, it's about you. And you... still... can change everything.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's ok, if you have the right attitude you can do anything. If you fall down, just get back up. If you can't Sunovion will help you.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Believe

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really don't know what the point of your post is, but I can tell you that you hired 3 people from here at UCB that weren't even DM's they were field sales reps to be Aptiom DM's (I think you call them RBM's). Was it that difficult for you to get people with actual management experience in the pharmaceutical industry to work for you to manage people promoting Aptiom? I mean there are so many laid off and out of work and you still chose to hire reps from another company and install them as DM's? Now that some funny shit!! and it's the truth!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.