Im on a pip

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Sep 18, 2014 at 7:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So now what...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do everything it says to do on the pip. It will go to a final warning before they do anything. Start looking for a another job. Consider getting help for the drug, drinking or depression problem you may have. Short term disability is awesome cause you still get your bonus. Last, back up all your files and emails in case you have info for a whistleblower case. Spend your down time downloading files off the internal shared drive that you can use for leverage. If your going down you might as well go down swinging.

Hope this helps.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good advice, PIP = proactively illegally promote. Be clear on what you are asked to do.
    Email your manager any questions about the plan?
    Document your interactions, he is.
    Email your manager with any crediting concerns.
    If its about making quota.
    Pressure can go both ways.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look for another job. I know it stinks, but that is the game you are going to have to play.

Also, look to sprain an ankle during a pick up basketball game or have a nervous breakdown, to get time off of work. People do this all the time. I would find something wrong, and capitalize.

Pay them back double for what they are putting you through. These companies are EVIL. Very evil most of them...the bigger they are, the more evil.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was fired while on PIP, no final warning.
    I was working my tail off.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is actually easier than all the above solutions. I am a labor lawyer who also handles whistleblower suits. I love this site because I recruit so many cases. Send your manager and RD a email telling them you are unhappy with the direction to promote off label and you are considering filing a whistleblower lawsuit. Give specifics. You then have a very strong wrongful Termination case because they cannot terminate someone who is considering filing a qui tam suit. They will offer a bad 3 month severance so you don't sue. Don't take it. Sunovion will settle for 175000 without blinking an eye cause it costs 200000 for them to lawyer up. Take out attorney fees and you are doing ok. If your case is strong you will get more. Sunovion farms these things out to big firms who don't care and don't want to waste time. Any good lawyer will take a case against sunovion because they are weak. The

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an idiot...its not retalation if you've already been presented with the PIP. That only works if you act before the company. Good try though.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Off label pressure can be at anytime.
    Just document it!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are not an attorney and are an idiot. You know not what you speak my friend

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Being on a pip can be a good time to whistle blow.
    Your fate is set, but you have 60 days to access all your company data.
    Give your self a purpose as the company tries to break you down.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right, I am not an attorney. I prefer to call myself an advocate for the hard working American getting screwed by the man. You don't have to take my advice but I would listen to the last post and download everything you can. At the end of the day you are an at will employee and can be dismissed at any time for any reason. Read your employee resource guide. Your lawyer will also ask for a copy. It is available on your source. Good luck and take the blinders off, the manager, ASD and HR are having daily conversations about you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"I'm NOT an attorney, but I give unqualified advice to morons on Cafepharma."

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too. That's why I came to the Aptiom team.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you were on a pip here and got hired onto the new division? that makes no sense

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there is not one thing on this site that is true, but I do love how you get worked up and put all caps on showing your frustration. If it wasn't for you nobody would know that people make all of this crap up. Half the stuff on here is written by an outside firm that sunovion contracts with. It is called managing information.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What you dont realize is going on disability will not stop the PIP process. It MAY delay it but will not stop it. Legally they can terminate you when on any type of disability if the PIP process has started prior to your disability even if you are out on maternity leave. I have seen it done before a few times.

PIP = time at company is over and you need to move on asap.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A major part the Legal Eagle above forgot to mention is if the PIP is already in process and present BEFORE your email to manager and RD it they can still terminate without just cause regarding retaliation. With Legal Eagle above not even mentioning this makes me think he is a fake Legal Eagle and not a true attorney.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gee, thanks for all of the original and unknown information Captain Obvious.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen, I need to get one of the same tin foil hats you have so the aliens will not read my mind. PLEASE, send me the web address where you got yours. I know you have one that works very well. We will stop those aliens from reading our minds once and for all!

Seriously, you are one paranoid dude.