Aptiom

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, May 22, 2014 at 7:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are we going to make this drug go? Doc's have issue getting it approved…only 3 scripts WTF

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever, way more than 3 RXs. Get your facts right UCB.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah WAY more than 3. We had 80...across the entire country. One more month at this pace and every rep will have one! What a joke this drug is. How do we expect docs to believe a drug that reaches TMax in 1 hour will last all day?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers were lying through their teeth during interviews telling reps how great Aptiom is. My friend interviewed but it didn't take long for him to read through the BS. There are plenty of generic options that Aptiom has no evidence of being better than. Just what is the benefit of Aptiom? Not the marketing garbage!! It has no true benefit. Doctors are writing a couple of scripts out of pity because they enjoy the lunches or the legs on the rep. That's about it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on dude...... How many different threads have you ready used that line...... My friend interviewed for a job here and did not get it. If this was the case (and it's not), why the heck would you care soooo much to keep posting anger and bitterness on here over and over. Get a life!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not having a problem with my docs getting it approved. I have a lot of plans where it is T3 unrestricted. I have a problem getting docs to write it at all. All the data and clinical I provide them seems to fall on deaf ears. Some say we are just another carb and point out the 5% oxcarb metabolite situation. Claim they more will to try vimpat as it really is a unique and new compound.

Much much harder time getting docs to buy into the science than I thought it would be. competitiors counter detailing discussing dismal use in European market. How come we have no data to refute those claims. could marketing get us some data? I'm hearing that more and more from my docs. Anyone else hear of the competition knocking our European utilization?

It's been a brutal first 6 weeks. I'm wondering if I backed the right product. Uptake in our entire district is horrible and many are dejected. It's not a coverage problem, it's a getting the customer to buy into our science and efficacy problem from my perspective. The data and MVA just aren't doing it. We need a new direction or we are in for a tough summer and a choppy Fall.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will avoid carbs as much as possible too. High protein diet with lots of green veggies is the way to go. You should try it! Europeans eat way to much bread (carb) and cheese so I don't care what they say or do. The first 6 weeks of any diet can be brutal. Don't give up my friend!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It takes an army to build a village and that is what has been assembled here. Sorry if the troll on here who keeps saying his friend did not get hired (wink wink) is struggling with the reality of this. The poor lost soul needs to accept that he himself go cut out of the process with good reason.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am with you. I think I made a bad decision coming here. 1 Rx and samples aren't moving. I'm starting to consider another job.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is your market access team doing??

They better be prepared to coach and teach the field reimbursement prior auth work

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perk up, Wall Street adores our Oncology work. That is why we are known as Three Stooges Pharma company. Ahaaaahaaaaaaaahhhaaaaa

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Something tells me that if you have just 1 Rx to date, you should consider a career flipping burgers. Or you could just be a bored little troll

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Umm, we have less Rx per week than reps. There are a lot of us with 1 or 2. This product sucks.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What I don't understand is why everyone thinks it NOT their own fault for coming here to sell this product??? The manager lied to me, they told me this, they told me that. Who is they? Why did you not do your own research? You are an adult and want to be paid like an adult however you use others as a scapegoat for your horrible decision making and risky career choices selling a terrible product for 8K more n base salary? I turned down the face to face after doing my due diligence on the product (Clinical trials in US and European success) as well as the market place and disease state.

Look in the mirror. If you didn't you do your research, which there is a ton on the internet, it's your fault. Grow up, grow a set and be an adult. You are all complete idiots and deserve every sleepless no bonus getting night you are having.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree that it's a little scary right now. I came here because I was recently downsized from another company and didn't change for a minimal increase in $. I did my research and I do think this product has potential. Everyone should just hold in there, things are starting to move.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have done a great job for a launch. Coverage is not the issue.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Coverage is NOT the issue. The product is the issue. At lease when I launched Vimpat doctors viewed it as a new medication. Our oxcarb metabolite lumps us into the just another carbamazepine. My docs say the only novel thing about aptiom is that we are truly once daily and not a delivery system effect. Big deal, so they can crush our capsule. at 20 bucks a day that's not enough for them to Rx it. Our competition is also killing us with the failed in every country in Europe story too. How may of you are getting questions from your offices about the drugs performance in Europe?

I just can't get any of my docs to write it.

I wish I could go back to UCB. I'm afraid this is going to be over by the end of the year.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

start looking guys…my docs want nothing to do with Aptiom. There are 22 drugs out there and Aptiom offers truly nothing different. Vimpat momentum, mono therapy, and Fycompa all bad news for Aptiom..the best brands will be written with generics and Aptiom is NOT one of them.Layoffs will come over the next year and Sunovion will abandon the promotion of Aptiom.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would be unprecedented at Sunovion!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Precedents are set every day. If Sunovion believes in sinking good $ after bad, then they will continue to promote Aptiom with a salesforce. If they are savvy and pull out sooner rather than later, they can save a ton of money on reps and softly promote the product via different channels. The branded generics DO NOT require a sales team. It will not make a difference. Key Doc's and General Neuros with a decent volume know whats coming and decide how they will use new products or if they will and APTIOM, Trokendi, Oxstellar, Topiramate ER, all shit. Not true once daily tablets. APTIOM was dead before it began. Ask yourselves this question, did you come here to sell a superior product, backed my exceptional science and unique benefits for patients? or did you come here for a 20-24 percent increase? i think many came for the increase and now you are being asked to perform. Good Luck!