Im on a pip

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Sep 18, 2014 at 7:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once you are placed on a PIP you are done. I do not know of a single person that has been on a PIP here and is still working here. All were eventually fired or left on their own accord.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Earlier this year,
    Most of the Az team was placed on PIP's,
    All not making quota. The credit & quota system changed in the following quarter and PIP's were ended.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true...I know one who was on a PIP years ago and is still employed here.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PIP's are a joke. In the last 7 years I have been on 4 pips, quit and was hired back for more money. HR is the biggest joke in the industry. They are 2 busy eating cookies and fudge to know what is going on. I heard 2 of them had to be cut out of their offices so they could go home.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1/3 of Brovana sales is on a pip or about to be on one. Pips given out depending on mngr. many have been on pips and survived. Ineffective tool for the most part.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you put lincare in a pip?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am confused, is it Lincare's job to sell Brovana for us? If it is why do we need Special Markets reps at a high salary and large bonus? It sure would increase our profitability if we cut your sorry butts and just paid them a commission.

Here is the problem, you cry every time your numbers go down and blame Lincare, but when they go up you take the credit. You must work for BH.

What I do know is that Lincare has been pushing perforomist hard the last 8 months which is why you are not seeing sommerfeld data anymore. We once out sold them almost 3 to 1 and we are now even. Look at how much they are making now on perforomist, they get well over $7 a dose from Medicare. Internal we have the data, just not sharing it with you cry babies until you sack up and sell.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joint calls anyone? Q2 number in dsp shareholders report may be the end of this division. Continue to push through lincare contracts to increase revenue by cutting field.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wake up. If you are placed on a PIP, your manager has already made the decision to fire you. Find a new job.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was the LA RBM on a PIP?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, she was smart and got out of dodge! About to see people jumping from this company like rats fleeing a sinking ship.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can remember when going to work was a place of growth and reward. Today, it is a place of fear and retribution.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good grief! Grow a set and change jobs!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

High performing AZ just had a territory hit a market share weekly high of 4%.
    What you got Chicago?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While I would usually with the prior poster, this company is particularly uncaring about their employees, their careers, company appearance etc.

for a company not on a CIA, I hear about compliance about 5x a day, mentioned in every call and company interaction. Hey I get it, stay compliant

PIPs are everywhere in this company. There is no real management as there is no managing going on. Perform or else. If you are on a PIP here consider yourself terminated, as no one will coach you or work with you to stay. They are barely olding on themselves. We also need to cut headcount everywhere, so you are gone.

I find myself constantly looking over my shoulder at this company.

Sunovion has a constant history of laying off entire divisions with no notice.

On the Aptiom side, the drug is only through a license with Bial. The plug can be pulled by DSP at any time and they are hemoraging money. An average of 5 scripts per rep at 600. per script to DSP equates to 3000.00 per rep per week in income generated. Considering salary, car, benefits, lunch programs, dinner programs etc, this is a losing proposition big time. DSP pulled the plug for far less.

Career interest, no one cares where you want to be in your career and no one pretends to care. At least they are very up front about the lack of interest in you.

All in all, most pharma jobs are temp jobs now. If you just cash your check and keep your head down, this may be one of the better contract jobs that you ever had. If you plan on a career that will be longer than the next 6 months, time to leave.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What if I am a protected minority class ( I am afro american). Can I still get fired?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously a joke question. So no, protected classes such as ethnicity, gender and age can do whatever they want. The many layoffs that this company has (and the upcoming Aptiom downsizing) will take care of removing protected and unprotected classes. There is no discrimination as your job was eliminated in a layoff.

If you work here one thing is certain, you will be layed off, downsized, fired, PIPed. For the size of this company, they may lead the industry in former employees Sepracor and Sunovion

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're not only a joke but also a fuckin idiot and should be fired. No one says "afro american" anymore. Nice job showing your age... You're clearly white and in at least your late 50's.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We got more unipolar depression business!!