PC owns MSBU

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Aug 23, 2014 at 12:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We own you bitches. You guys cry you can't access your Neuros and ask us for help. We will take your jobs when MSBU goes down to 20-25 reps this Spring hahaha

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bottom line is both BUs will be gone in April 2015. Your completely and ours will be a shadow of its former self. In fact at MSBU it's happening right now with not refilling territories that go vacant, merging territories etc. So that much is true. But when we both look for jobs do you honestly think your PC ass will have a chance over us?

Regardless of the reality of Novartis outside nobody cares pal! They will see we have MS Experience, Buy and bill knowledge, relationships with KOLs. All you have is same and pizza dropping experience. Ask yourself, how many of your docs would see you without samples? Guess what? We see way more important customers than you without samples!

Now quit pissing on MS Reps as we should all be together in this. Just thought I'd bring you down to the reality of your job vs mine. That's it. I'm done!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMFAO at this p!ssing contest. Reality is neither of you sell anything. Biogen reps sell more in their sleep than you over your entire Gilenya career. Dufus

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My MS rep is good and so am I. We've all been with Novartis for awhile, are high acheivers, and cut through the BS. IF Positions open up, it will depend where you live I would imagine. At this point, we're great ful for the run, but ready for the next phase to begin. We're survivors.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You wont survive the coming changes in pharma sales.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clowns among clowns.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wait? So I won't get my merit raise this year?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will get to use youR UI benefits.