CAN WE STOP ALL THE THEADS ABOUT MSBU

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Aug 18, 2014 at 6:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all know how bad it is nothing more to say. Leadership could care less they will never admit to failure. Lets end this boring subject already.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU just started one TOOL!!!

Please now realize you are no better than a PC rep or the Galderma reps here at NVS.

In face of adversity and uncertainty you too are showing signs of being fallible. Remember your aloofness during the launch of Gilenya?

Cry and start threads about your lovely msbu. But most importantly learn from this experience.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL - OP is such a moron!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree there are too many negative posts but they are all true. If these truthful posts can help 1 person from not making the biggest mistake of their life and leaving another job or company and joining the MSBU it will all be worth it. Many of us would have never joined the MSBU if we knew it would be this bad so it is our obligation to warn others. The truthful posts will continue and INCREASE! Many were sad when Randi was released but how bad it currently is here she is the lucky one.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are not the sharpest tool in the she'd are you OP? You do not want another thread yet you start one?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember how you got lured into MSBU! We have to make sure that this won't happen to other fine talented folks - who seek their hopes and dreams at Novartis and wake up in this evil gothic nightmare happening right here at Novartis, every day. Beware: do not believe our HR propaganda greenwashed with purchased vanity labels such as most admired company, best in class, most diverse and all the other lies and bullshit.
    Speak up if you have balls!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP is a typical Mindless Homer. My my how the truth hurts.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here it was a joke but you morons could not even realize that. Ha ha ha this
    Is why the MSBU is a joke because most of you are so dumb