Dear Dagmar...

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Aug 16, 2014 at 3:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This MSBU thing is not working out. Metrics and reach and frequency may work in PC but guess what? This ain't PC. This is MS! Neuro's get paid to see as many patients as possible not to see us every 1-2 weeks. The FDO process is hurting us. Take it away. It's not necessary for a risk of what? 1/2 of 1 percent? Do you want sales to increase or make lawyers happy? Finally quit hiring people with no MS experience. Our KOLs do not respect us as a whole because of all your hires with no experience.

Regards,

A Number in MSBU

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one listens because they think Gilenya is successful.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I cant beleive some of the clueless jack asses they have hired in the last year. They want PC minded folks.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dag and Christine are way past their expiration date. The last conf call with Christine was so painful. She made no sense at all and I think she knew it. This PC mindset is a fucking joke. I am amazed how well Im doing making it look like Im keeping up with call frequency.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If "Christine" is so far past her expiration date, how come you don't know her name? Or do you just have are hard time spelling Kristen? With an "e" you fucking idiot. It amazes me that you reps can even drive a company car. Red = stop and green = go. My god you reps are so incompetent. The whole lot of you!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shows how involved she is.....Sounds like someone struck a nerve.

I love when you Novartis fuck heads get pissed of, really shows your classier side.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares he/she spelled Kristen's name incorrectly. You SAMS think you have all the answers. The SAM job is a failure. Yes, we know Kristen's SAM friend posted the above message. The same guy who can't access his accounts

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A lot of negative posts! Anyone listening???

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ABL here. To answer your question yes/no. Leaders do hear us but they don't listen to us. It's an us vs them culture. These leaders have never carried a bag let one sell in the MS space. They have a lot of theories but do not care to listen to what we, the troops, have to say. Gilenya is really a great product. Had Biogen launched it it would have a 45 to 55 percent market share by now. Our leaders only know the tired reach and frequency model. It hasn't worked yet they keep blasting it to us and we as ABLs have to harp it to you. Instead of solving the Neuro's business obstacles and approaching Gilenya from that perspective we do things that are plainly outdated. Do you see Biogen or Teva or Genzyme doing this non-sense? You know the answer

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just to tell you...don't demean the PC reps on here. It isn't like being a "specialty" rep is that huge of a deal. Sounds like you are just putting in bogus shit anyways so it doesn't really require a genius.
    The mindset of frequency being paramount doesn't work in PC either. It is a antiquated way of thinking in this industry.