PC President's Club Trip

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Aug 16, 2014 at 12:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know where it is this year and why the location hasn't been announced yet?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you serious? PC is done Feb 2015. Why would they still have a trip for you?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because, I'm special!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fargo in February

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They aren't even pretending anymore, just lay us off already. It's crazy no destination was ever announced and the year is basically over. With 2015 about to start, motivation does not exist.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Siberia

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oncology has announced its trip…Belize…at a first class resort. The trip for PC is an all expense paid trip to the unemployment line…and all the cheese you can eat. Government cheese that is.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cancer patients who can't afford your meds are dying everyday and you are jetting off to Belize? This industry is disgusting.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was thinking the trip to Belize was a joke. Besides, it's full of sand fleas. In regards to the cancer drug comment. Do you REALLY think a company would manufacture a cancer drug with proven efficacy and "x year survival rates" then make it so expensive that the very patients it treats could not afford it, thus die? EVERY company has patient assistance programs which gives away millions each year in FREE drug, foundations which help patients in need secure their drugs and drugs are usually covered by all insurance plans to include Medicare. There really is NO reason anyone should not be able to afford their medication. Besides, doesn't Obama Care cover all this anyway? Oh!! I forgot to mention the MILLIONS of dollars in SAMPLES drug companies give out to physician offices every day to give to their patients. (Not so much in Oncolgy). Drug companies seem to always get a bad rap. Some of it is deserved, but not all of it is bad..... I'm not trying to bash your comment, I'm just trying to give you a different level view.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said. If you can't afford treatment there is a way to get it. It may just require some effort to do so.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya, we have "We've Got it Covered"! Equals no patient left behind!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's actually going to be at the Four Seasons in Guanacaste, Costa Rica.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that it will be in Syria.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One can only hope!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The end of the year is here and still no trip announcement. There is no future in PC as this years winners should look forward to Bravo points.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll take the points - much rather have a couple G of spending capability than to walk around some expensive resort pretending I did something special with a whole bunch of other stellar sales people wannabes...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still no mention of any trip. Way to excite the field force to start off the year.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no trip except to the unemployment line.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better late than never...Now go out there and control the controllables, develop great business plans and be the best resource you can be for your customers! (For the next 3-6 months)