Whoooooo caaaares????

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Aug 12, 2014 at 2:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Christi please QUIT sending stupid emails. We could care less that MZ is taking a 6 month leave. We don't freaking care! You don't care about us and we do not give a sh@t about you!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could a male take a 6 month leave??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Definitely!
    If he was pregnant.
    Did you have a mother??

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMEN!!!!! to the original post. Really like spitting in our faces as they enjoy their unaffected and unfettered positions of power, authority and money. If these fucks were sitting in our shoes, I doubt very seriously if a six week leave would seem logical or appropriate, let alone the making of an announcement as if this is something to take pride in amidst uncertainty in the future of our jobs…jobs that are required for the support of our families. No golden parachutes here...no accolades or messages of endorsement should we decide to take significant time off. What a shame! The lack of acumen, emotional intelligence, empathy and leadership is endemic to this organization and disgusting.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I care! (is this save the children?)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Christi's email was a slap in a lot of faces. By the way, can men still get promoted or are promotions just for women who are a part of WIL??

This company's OVERAGRRESSIVE stance on D&I is and will be its downfall.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This post is spot on, it was a wierd email. Stop sending us nonsense and give the field more valueable communication.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Relax its probably medical. However, your post shows that people are on edge.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, Executives at this company are now compelled to send emails about other executives (that are friends of theirs) regarding their medical leave to a sales force?

I know Christi leads the Montra of "I am woman hear me roar" but I think this is getting ridiculous. Woman in power now feel compelled to share personal information about their friends in order to.......???

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Diversity and Inclusion.

There's no one left be inclusive, let alone diverse.

This company has gotten so retarded these past two years while they debated about pulling the plug on Gen Meds. No budget, no resources and no products coming to a division near us. Actions speak louder than their rhetoric. They can talk pillars and best-in-class-pipelines until they nearly convince themselves there might be a glimmer of hope. But now's the time to line-up another gig if you haven't already.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We'll said !