The end of PCP? I don't think so...

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Aug 5, 2014 at 7:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You'll have lots more time for watching TV soon.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is very telling when the greatest achievement of all this regulation, including and especially Obamacare is the loss of jobs. Hooray.... we have destroyed another industry. Aren't we great? We're like locust.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blame Novartis. They helped craft the law so that they could lay you off. The spent 100's of million$ to get it passed and they are leveraging it to get rid of you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is interesting you are familiar with these obscure old folk references common amongst you seasoned citizens. Lucky for us we have google to decipher your incoherent musings. Thanks for the nostalgia trip gramps. Now get back to dropping off Jelly Filled, Scones & Pepperoni Pies for the office cows as you beg that 'kol' to do another riveting presentation at a modest eatery for 125 per head or less! ;)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Per usual, you have it exactly wrong. It was you, who referenced the ancient practice of dropping off honorariums to docs. I just thought my old TV references were something your old, worn-out ass could relate to. You obviously have not worked in this industry in the 2000's.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While your doctors may not care about the sunshine act, their employers do. Unfortunately they all sold out years ago when they decided to become employees of Health Care Systems. I have 2 independent physicians in my territory. The rest are paid puppets. They like to bitch about their employer, but at the end of the day..... they do what they are told.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the consultants got full time employment while helping them craft it and now they are getting big bucks helping them execute it.

MnKinsey up, we're down.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's all look on the bright side. If there is one silver lining to the idea that Novartis Primary Care is done, it's this. These losers on CP, who pretend to work for Novartis, will have no remaining purpose in life. Their sorry lives will not have been improved one iota and just like the locusts they are, they will have to move on and attempt to destroy some other industry.... or perhaps they will free this world from their ilk. Either way, I will be HAPPY!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's face it, nobody in the right mind would pretend to work for Novartis, so the comments you get on this board are from people that work at Novartis. If there is anyone in PC who actually thinks that they will be interviewing for a Seralaxin position, you are drinking more than kool-aid. Noavrtis will not need you and the PC sales force will be eliminated. Quite honestly it make greater financial sense to sell the product and get something for it before we find out if the new indication gets approved, as hype = increased profits. Novartis is investing in Oncology and committed to support MS. This drug will be used to to sell for a profit on hopes and dreams of new indication and line their pocket books. Think about it Novartis has always done what makes financial sense not what benefits keeping people here in a job. PC is done and even if there is a very small slim chance that we keep Seralaxin, they will not need PC to sell it.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Seralaxin the laxative that pharma took in order to make passing 40% of you reps down the shitter so much easier?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok.... Let's star with you. Where do you work? What region, what manager? What's your current sales model called?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you serious... I had to explain to a guy that nobody has handed-out an honorarium to a speaker for over 15 years.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It doesn't take an insider to know that 40,000 rep jobs have been lost over the last 4 years.

And we all know that we will loose many more over the next few years.

And the joke about Seralaxin being a good name for a laxative is obvious.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you are more informed? Anyone that claims that there are not fundamental issues that will precipitate big reductions can't be working here or is in denial.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Precipitate big change??? You are like the guy who predicts the future, after it happens. Big Change has already happened.... Change will continue, but it can't be too big. Novartis has become small.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Novartis has becomes small" ? Fuckin moron, the rev$ Have grown. If by small you mean getting rid of parasites like you yes. And it will flush more of you.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reductions of 50 and 70% equals the big change the previous poster was talking about moron... Which also equals a much smaller company.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Net sales in 2011 $58,566
    Net sales in 2013 $57,920

I am no math wizard, but 57 is less than 58... I guess they call that negative growth.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You may be good in math but you are lousy in reasearch.

http://www.stock-analysis-on.net/NYSE/Company/Novartis-AG/Financial-Statement/Income-Statement

The revs are down due to divestires.

Novartis has shit caned thousands of reps since 2010 and revs are up $7B. They have publically announced that they will flush more and most analysts rate Novartis as a buy.

You will make a great high school math teacher.