MSBU beat down

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Aug 20, 2014 at 9:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Novartis Leadership if you want MSBU to be a player in MS marketplace may we suggest you act like leaders, invest resources in managed care, more FDO sites or better yet removing FDO requirement and for goodness sake QUIT THESE METRICS! Reach and Frequency is ONLY PISSING OFF OUR CUSTOMERS AND US! It does not work in MS!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for asking so nicely. Maybe now they will listen.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you ever noticed that the only solutions that sales people ever have are to hire more salespeople and give them more freedom?

Can you imagine why?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does OP suggesting more FDO sites equate to more salespeople? Dumb ass

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"invest in resources" for those of you who can't read or, for this of you who can it means hire more salespeople - fucking moron.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a fucking idiot. Do you work in this BU? The OP obviously is hinting towards better rebate programs to prevent Gilenya from being disadvantaged like it is. Something the Leadership fuck ups should have done from day one.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"hinting towards" is another way of saying "they didn't directly say that but for my argument's sake ...."

You are a pathetic fuck wad ........ I was really saying that, of course, you are right.......in your own little mind.

But I was hinting at .......

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I can, it's because when people with the right skill set are put into the appropriate position they know how to be successful- on their own- making their own decisions- without BS tasks that don't drive business (but provide metrics for their supervisors) getting in the way.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah right, go fuck yourself. Obviously, the best part of you ran down your dads legs.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh touché'! But you don't get how much you look like an idiot her do you?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hum, I bet you said that before you industry shed the first 40,000 or 40% of you huh?

Did you know that total sales in pharma has increased since then?

Do you know that Wall Street has already discounted in the fact that there will be many more of you and that total rev$ I in pharma will still increase?

How does it feel to be on the wrong side of smart money?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, so wall street is smart money? Like the tech bubble of the 90's was smart money? And the derivatives bubble of the 2000's was smart money?
    No one is saying the pharma industry is not going to continue going through change, just like the practice of medicine will continue to change. Not enough PCPs, poorly trained staffs with high turn-over providing substandard patient experience, not enough rheumatologists, neurologists, etc. and too many radiologists (until the money drops off). Way too many tests that drain money from healthcare but provide inconclusive results, insurance companies syphoning off healthcare dollars to pay their exhorbitant CEO bonuses, etc. etc. blah, blah.
    Among the myriad reasons that our healthcare system is broken, the elimination of pharma sales reps would be a significant step toward a fix? Who thinks that? It won't scratch the surface of that iceberg! The industry needs to be part of a solution to fix a broken healthcare system. There are much bigger issues to address.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone thinks that the elimination of ALL pharma reps selling me-too drugs is the answer and since ~ 80% of new drugs introduced in the last 30 offered no value over those already in the market then 80% of pharma reps are parasites. Good riddens.