Sweat pants, booze and other stages of unemployment

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Aug 11, 2014 at 10:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Masturbation helps me cope!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you the same guy with the iPad issues?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are we in Willoughby?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that where the unemployment office is?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it is a tough, tough market out there, Laid off, unemployed? If you don't have inquiries I say within a few weeks of getting your name out there pretty soon you'll feel like one of those red hot dogs turning endlessly on the rotating grill at the 7-Eleven..sure everybody takes a look at'em but nobody buying.

Look outside of pharma is rule #1, #2 shoot yourself in the foot before looking at anything insure/financial/real estate sales , #3 Get out of the house and meet some people!

#4. Get out some more and meet some more people and work on the 'I'm a laid off pharma rep' speech- guess what!? most people don't know (much less care) anything about pharma or pharma jobs..you gotta have a good skills / concept / target companies speech that lasts 12 seconds, maybe then a light bulb will go off with that person you're talking to.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was laid off by pharma 3 years ago now I teach high school. Not a bad gig.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ohhh..thats make me so hot.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are the Unemployment benefits in NC?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unemployment for real locals but full employment for those imports working in RT.