Salary for Derm

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2014 at 10:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sandoz Derm group? I wasn't talking about that "group" at all. I was talking about the new IL-17 for PsO and the field force responsible for it's launch. Unless I was mislead by a Manager from this new field force, the reps will also be selling an oral for BCC.... So maybe YOU are one who needs to know product portfolios so YOU don't sound stupid. Stick with selling creams. You clearly are not cut out to sell biologics.....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Korn-Ferry folks said $130 was absolute max for experienced biologic reps.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you got the max. Buckle up now cowgirl.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guess we should be suspicious of all people we are interviewing right now. Already talking trash about the company and you haven't even been hired yet?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You took my "thinking" out of context. My post was about my personal frame of reference. I have launched a few drugs throughout my career and in every launch there was never another drug in the proverbial bag. Please feel free to point out my "trash talk" about the company.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have all candidates been notified yet if hired? Interviewed in July and not a word yet...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed as well haven't heard anything, but I wouldn't accept it based on what recruiter told me. From what I hear, they're not paying much. I'm making way more than the range given to me. Hell with that!