Until launch

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Nov 29, 2014 at 10:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Assuming LCZ 696 gets approved and launches next fall.....what the reps going to do until then? Serious answers only please.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if this product is so great, then why can't we get the approval now and launch this spring?
    20% of CHF patient lives are unnecessarily put at risk every day that goes by, right?

if we are "doing no harm" and saving patient lives, then why is the FDA dragging their feet?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The FDA simply can't approve a product based on a company's say so. They have an obligation to perform due diligence to insure that the public safety has been accounted for and appropriately deliberated. That takes studies and time. LCZ hasn't even been submitted, yet. The normal time for a fast track approval process is about 9 months.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So back to the OPs question - what are the CV reps going to do daily in the meantime?!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably going to just "talk" CHF. When launching a drug that hasn't been approved you cannot even mention it. Maybe selling Exforge to get into cardiology offices

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The FDA's track record is less than impressive, and their integrity is questionable.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/SB118705547735996773

(yes, it's a dated article but facts are facts)

In principle, we need to regulate the industry, but current models are grossly inefficient and less effective than they could be.

How a future regulatory framework could be established is something that we should help build and collaborate with our partners in the healthcare industry.

Because, our top priority is to care and cure people.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We will be testing, role playing, video taping, role playing, practicing, building trackers, role playing, building trackers, role playing, role playing, role playing. Better start taking acting lessons.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll fucking quit. What a joke.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think we will be selling exforge considering those samples had to be sent back by employees not mapped and couldn't be transferred to a retained rep.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the irony is that the company doesn't need sales reps when the products are hot.

in this case, the product sells itself.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This will be the most scrutinized trainings we have ever had. You thought sales workshop was brutal. We ll wish we got packages

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet lots of live disease state testing and verbal evaluations.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Micro at its best

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watchout for the suprize phone calls to quiz your knowledge

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And probably building up the speaker data base for the next 10,000 so called CV "experts" you know like PA's NP's & High Volume PCP's & FP's

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck NPC!!!! You would think they would get the hint when on the teleconference with Richard R the question was asked "can we take a package voluntarily?". He quickly said no. God I wished I had gotten a package. I hate everything this company does and now they will create horrible morale like it wasn't horrible already. Culture here SUCKS!!! EVIL company!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wake the hell up novartis!!!!!!! I'm interviewing with another company this week. I hate it here. I loved it at one time. It's gone to shit. And leadership has no accountability. Wake the fuck up!!!!!!!!!!!!! Morons.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the objective is to make you quit so that we don't have to give a package.

i told them it was a dumb idea, but nobody really listens...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im really looking forward to the oral boards

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NPC rolling out same thing other companies are doing. They should have checked wit the other companies like Merck who abandoned the plan (bonus based on oral boards, testing, role playing). The reason why they abandoned it? They realized that what one person sees as competences in a rep might be different than what another sees. It's all based on opinion of the manager. LET THE LAWSUITS BEGIN!!! Idiot leadership