NeuroPsych Reps

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Dec 20, 2014 at 12:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lay offs will be in Feb. Contract sales force to fulfill Vanda obligation. You are welcome and merry christmas!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fanapt has failed MISERABLY!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like Novartis is transferring the marketing rights to Fanapt back to Vanda. Will they keep the NP reps on to continue to sell Exelon Patch?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, they won't. And a Merry F'in Xmas to our neuroscience team. Wow! Seems I just caught a blast of a cold Swiss wind.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A very well kept secret

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously. Merry Fucking Christmas to you too. Announcing layoffs on Dec. 22??? How fucking insensitive and classless can you be? This is a new low of disgusting for me. And don't feed me the bs about the Vanda deal. They have known for months this would most likely be litigated sooner than later and we wouldn't be going through 2016. Could've been handled way better but clearly they don't give a shit.
    Ho Ho Ho.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever happened to Julie Facca-Ferrero?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worst kept secret at NVS and to anyone who has sold in the psych market is that Fanapt is worst of the worst as a product. For last few years nobody comes to sell Fanapt unless they are unemployed. Everyday as Fanapt rep is another day working on borrowed time. You should know to get out ASAP and do not have any expectations other than getting paid for the day that you just worked.

9. #9 Anonymous, Dec 23, 2014 at 11:05 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2017 at 10:09 PM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know what happened to her.

I do know that Julie: a) loved hearing herself blather on about what a great sales person she was b) was tough to listen to c) loved leaving 4 part voicemails that would suck up 15 minutes of your life that you'll never get back d) would sound absolutely offensive in both email and voicemails e) was hard on the eyes f) was lazy and made her reps do all her admin work for her whenever possible g) was clinically insane and needed a better antipsych than Fanapt

10. purplebetty

purplebetty new user

not sure

11. purplebetty

purplebetty new user

Would love to work for her again, made more money and learned a lot. You sound pretty bitter, probably not working anymore, but those of us that were good at our jobs loved her only the losers didn't ... guess which one you must be