Gail Myburgh

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Oct 10, 2014 at 11:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is definitely not so "super" or "fabulous", correction she is a super douchebag.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly she does a lot right. Her paycheck is bigger than yours and she has managed to get promoted a few times. What's your excuse? Is that why you are so jealous and bitter?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She seems well suited to replace lots of long time dead weight managers with bad habits, in fact who are some of those malcontent losers that she properly discarded? A few names seemed to have vanished. No need to keep all that unwanted baggage around. Good job Gail!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, she has done that. However, if the reps don't like her or the managers she brings in, sales will drop and she will have to answer for that. Being promoted is great and she obviously knows how to advance. But this time her actions may bring about poor performance.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So do you think if we don't perform it will look poorly on her or the managers. Here is a shocking thought, if we don't perform, we are the one's in trouble not them. And honestly if you aren't planning on performing then I don't want you on any team with me. So why don't you just leave?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I-s
    S-hithead
    H-istory ?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very creative. Put a smile on my face. He will be able to find a job elsewhere.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awe now who will gift 3's to the same three D-Bags year after year :(

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Life is going to be changing for all of them. Better late than never

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true! Super comment

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is a cold hearted bitch who's only cares for herself. Watch out if you work for her. She will stab you in the back before you've turned around. She's horrible.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Segmentation!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gail's strategy: get rid of her former team and save positions for upper management, a.k.a. Jason Swedin. If the NEURO announcement was just made prior to the new year did Gail really go through a process before quickly giving it to Jason? Hmmmm maybe that was the plan all along!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ACTHUNG white power

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think I believe that. I think she got stuck with him. That guy has way more talent, experience and people skills than her. Im sure she is not happy about it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who will own who?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is JS now part of the Manhattan/NJ team?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True Swedin is more competent than the fake bitch. She screwed us with a bunch of dopes otherwise. TA is a tool

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gail was Director of PC Strategy and Jason was the PC Managed Markets Business Partner under the leadership team of our beloved Nikos. They already have dysfunctional history. Combine that with Jason's history with Richard, it's no surprise to the moves.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He will own GM and will be running the Region