Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics - Region North America re-org

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jan 4, 2012 at 4:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All properties in Cambridge are leased through 2019 the deal was done last fall. All property goes with GSK

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That lease also includes RTP since it is the same Co. but i think that is 2017

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sub-leased to GSK, not transfered. Novartis will ultimately eat the cost if they don't have someone sub-leasing from them, or decide to bump out NIBR even further. There is a NIBR office directly across from 75 Sidney now, brand new and newly renovated. 64 Sidney I heard.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A few years ago, folks in Vaccines technical development were interested in leasing a floor in 64 Sidney St to expand laboratories from 45 Sidney St. That was put on hold when the Holly Springs pilot plant was approved and eventually the all work and all the Cambridge based people were asked to move to NC. Very few did move, and I am sure they all regret that decision.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, clearly NVx staff transferring to GSK have nothing to worry about.

If you've been hanging on for severance and accelerated vesting, then Feb. 2 is your lucky day, and your payout is right around the corner. But Kool-Aid drinkers beware! Any of you singing the hopes and promise of a new future and longlasting career under GSK leadership are plain stupid!! Can't say you weren't warned. Go back and read posts on this site from six months ago (and I love how management dismisses this as nothing more than a gossip site with no credibility whatsoever).

On the bright side, we don't have to pretend anymore. All of these really important projects that people have been breaking their backs to complete because of some perceived urgency can now coast into oblivion. Even better... With 2014 practically over now, we don't have to listen to AO and his executive parrots talk about staying focused and delivering on 2014 objectives any longer. Now that is a year-end bonus in and of itself!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is going on in Florida? New management? Again?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I posted this last year!! Post 1116. I am the god of knowledge. You can trust anything I post here. Novartis is a garbage company to work for.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

vaccines has no leadership

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no leadership, no leaders, no products, a lost cause....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

March 2md 12000 Novartis join GSK

!000 in Support Services ie HR / Finance / Legal

How many from each of Consumer and Vaccines?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All G&A, support services will be given severance on 3/02/15. Research will be reviewed and reduced by 60-75% by Q3. Be prepared!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about NA Sales and all of Tech Ops?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GSK won't take most of NA sales.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"....more than 40, less than 100...."

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, is the deal closing February 1 or March 1?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, it will.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which one?