it's official... 3 quarters no 100%= PIP

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Aug 25, 2014 at 12:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just heard from my RBD....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a luxury ! After I brought up my compliance concern, I was pipped almost immediately.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome to the ethics of Sunovion.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you know of a compliance violation.
    Do the right thing and contact an attorney or the DOJ.
    It's company policy?
    Tone from the middle.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are not alone.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please. Tell the true story. No doubt it's more like "I knew I was about to be PIP'd, so I brought up a fabricated compliance concern thinking that might save me."
    So typical. Just go out on disability now. We all know that's next.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares. Aptiom will be killed by February and there will be big cuts to Latuda sales team once Abilify generic is launched in April. THis place is on the downward slide. Goofy sales numbers and insane goal setting is the co's last grab at as much money as they can scoop up before the cuts.

Anyone here feel wanted or respected? I didn't think so. I'm slacking until I find another place to work.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good News!
    No ASD no PIPS, enjoy.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the Northeast it has been taken a step further. Asd told reps they will be " terminated " if numbers in NY don't improve. Made the announcement at last POA
    Said that with the Medicaid win everybody should be at 100%. If you don't hit it you will be terminated. Management by fear and insecurity

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Compliance issues are actually pretty easy to handle. Do not contact DOJ because they do not have the time or manpower to sort complaints out. First, document everything. You will need emails, texts, timeline and presentations etc. Second, contact an attorney who has handled and won whistleblower cases. If they won't take it you don't have a case. Don't go to your favorite local attorney who thinks they can throw together a qui tam complaint cause they can't. You only get once chance to file and if they reject it you are done. All it takes is someone with enough information to nail Sunovion. Watch out for the ASD's leaving cause they would have enough info to show wrong doing especially if they teamed up together. Sunovion time will come, to much wrong doing for years to not get caught, just need someone to step up to the plate.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am lost?
    You are saying that those who were deeply involved (guilty as hell) and have now left Sunovion can turn on the company & file a whistle blower suit ?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is correct. It is all about documentation and showing that the higher ups instructed you to do it. Look at how much former Sunovion employee Kurt berry received at his previous company and how high up he was. Whistleblower complaints are not just for field reps.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the story with Kurt Berry ?

Company , how much ?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kurtis Berry, I remember the name. What did he oversee at Sunovion ?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kurtis. What a scumbag. If he TRULY believed in his cause, he would have filed suit against Sunovion as well. He would have at least taken a stand. Instead, he just gets involved at the highest levels promoting off label again , and just sat back and watched ? He is NO HERO in my book.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$30 plus million richer than everyone on the board. A rich little scumbag at that, KB.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why didn't he try & score double with reporting Sunovion ?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody said he wasn't going after Sunovion. You wouldn't know any information until a deal is reached and by the time Sunovion or any other company finds out it is too late. Qui Tam complaints stay sealed until after the government does it's investigation. It most cases they stay sealed for 1.5-2 years. Knowing he is a expert in these he would not tell anyone. His other case took a very long time because it was on going and had many relators. They also brought in undercover FBI agents to speaker programs and had people wearing wires. The problem with just a off label claim is that if the company ends up getting the indication at a later date it makes the case very weak and something the government is not usually interested in. This seems to be the case with Latuda unless Kurt had strong evidence at the time the company was going in that direction and he filed right after launch. Because of his responsibilities and involvement with the brand this could be the case.

Say what you want about the guy but in the end he got paid. The company and senior leadership doesn't care about anything but themselves so why not rat them out for wrongdoing. They will can us in a heartbeat when they feel like it. Maybe they should be more careful. Wouldn't surprise me if something came up against them from Kurt. A lot of people who win file additional complaints against other companies because they now know how to win. That is why a good lawyer who specializes in these cases is key.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what law firm would you recommend ?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not going to recommend one here for obvious reasons. Just providing general information that t I have learned over the last year or so. Start by doing a search for whistleblower lawyers or qui tam lawyers in your area especially around major cities. There are some national firms that advertise. Also, look at some of the awards given out recently especially J&J one for 2 billion as it lists all the lawyers for the multiple relators. Make sure you interview them about their experience and their strategy. They may charge up to 40% if they win which isn't a problem but for that kind of fee they need to know what they are doing. If you have enough documentation it shouldn't be hard to find a good one. Good luck.