Salary Question

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jun 29, 2014 at 4:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have almost 20 years in psych and was making $112. Do you think they will go to $120 or $125 ? (Latuda position) . Tahnks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All depends on what you bring to the table and how badly hiring mgr wants you. Remember there are lots of talented reps with solid exp making much less than you and could do just as well as you in the position.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for your response. So do you know of many who received $120 or $125K?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. If you fall outside of the salary range parameters, the manger would need to get approval, but I don't think that would be necessary. But, as the previous poster suggested, it's only if they want you bad enough. Also, I noticed you said "I was", not "am", making $112K. If you're currently unemployed, you are currently making $0, so you don't have much ground to stand on if you're looking for a 10% bump from what you used to make.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me check the rep salary spreadsheet on the company website. That info is very easy to get. I know Steve Quintiles had 12 years experience and he was making $117K . That is great money for the Panhandle of Oklahoma . Hope that helps

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many Applicants would jump at job for 75-80k offer with no questions asked. This is the challenge for the OP. Companies realize they can pay 30k less and get someone just as good.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True, but the manager will want the best person for the job, regardless of the salary... Not the one they can get for the cheapest. I was saying that if the OP is the best candidate, they'll get an offer. But if the he or she is currently unemployed, they likely won't get a 10% bump from what they used to make unless it falls into the range they would offer anyway.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sorry--Yes...good question. I should have said I am currently employed and making $112. Thanks

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you get an offer, no way it's 10% bump. Maybe 2-3% but you will have to sell mgr that you're 30k better than your competition for the job. Lots of qualified. Reps making 75-80k out there.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know a single rep in the Latuda sales team that is making under $110K. Many are making much more than that.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What territory are you interviewing for? I know in some territory they want to pay less.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so wrong. Not everyone is making $110.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Median avg base is mid 80s

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is absolute bullshit. Median is closer to 100 and the max a rep can make is 130k.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed amigo. However, everyone at this rat hole is doomed. This company just ain't gonna survive. Will join the history books with companies like Leaderle, RPR, Upjohn, Elan, etc. At least those companies got bought, we could garage sale things off, especially Latuda. No chance we would get bought or merge. Its over really soon, just hope those at the top leave us some crumbs. Fortune cookie say "wee got problem, pweese help us".

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Struck a chord with ya. The truth hurts. 85k is median avg. haha

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true. I am a Latuda rep making 134K. Trolls no like facts, facts confuse trolls! Hope that helps

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read the post next time a$$ brain before replying. We're talking median base pay not delusional outliners posted anonymously.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry ass breadth, but the $134K comment was a direct and factual response to the person saying no rep makes more that $130k. Facts, once again confuse troll, troll no like facts! Hope that helps and you can keep the stool sample.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And by the way, WTF is an "outliner"? Idiot!