Interview for Latuda

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jun 20, 2014 at 8:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got a phone assessment interview with Princeton One. How long it takes after that? This position is for Institutional Sales? Any clue?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For you, if looking for advice here, your interview will likely be short, very short.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shallow division,
    Latuda isn't an institutional product.
    Low volume lots on busy work.
    Your manager is very important.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will be having a phone interview with H Manager sometime next week. I do not know the name of the H manager. Other advice you can give me? After you r interview by the Hiring Manager how long does it take? I was told by Prince One salary was $65,000.00. Any advice for the interview with the Hiring Mnager?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL, $65000. Every one of us hospital reps makes well over $110,000 base (if if we didn't, we were raised to it when it became a promotion over your positions.) And we work way less than you retail reps. Volume is low, yes, but so are our quotas!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An insider admitting the truth.
    It's a dirty business, at the expense of patient care.
    Oh well, if it works out and I get lucky I'll party in Kyoto with management!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wants to know about interview any inside? After the interview with the Hiring Manager what is next a joint ride? An interview with the District Manager? What is good about the product? What is the company culture? What is an average monthly quarter for a territory?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very weak effort sparky!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone give me a serious reply? On the Latuda position and does anyone know about Quintiles having a representative working the same territory at the same time?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Steve Quintile covers the Oklahoma panhandle area and has done so for the past 2 years.m good guy and great rep. Hope that helps.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree with what was said about Steve! Best of the best!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want to know interview process after you are contact by the recruiter. What will be the interview like with the Hiring Manager. Does Quintiles Transnational have a rep working the same territory? Do they interview the STAR method? What can I expect?
    Thanks for those who had a serious reply

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes for some, no for some! Good luck! Not really

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have an interview coming next in person with the Hiring Manager. What advice can you give me. Please serious reply and thanks to the person that answer my last question. How much will be a quota for a territory example like 60,000 a quarter? Jusk asking.
    thanks,

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound prepared and smart. Good luck! 13,200 most likely. Hope that helps

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honestly Latuda is a great product but management hurls. Now that global is taking a hit on boston biomedical pressure has gone up.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually heard that Steve Quintiles in Western Oklahoma is on a PIP and could be on his way out. Anyone living in or willing to re-locate to the Oklahoma panhandle should get the resume ready. Most of the business is in the Guymon area. Not likely to end well for Steve.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First rule of cafepharma is never to post someone's name. Second rule of cafepharma is to NEVER post someone's name.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point. Initials are OK. Anyways i am sure SQ is a good guy. this fucking company never seems to see that we all have managed care differences and challenges. No territory is the same and they always compare apples to oranges. Fuck them!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please tell me you are kidding. Idiot!