Biggest Waste of Money at Sunovion...

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Mar 19, 2015 at 11:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I vote for the formation of the CADI Team. Let's see, 8 additional people hired at the Corporate Account Director level and what have they actually done? NOTHING!! No ROI what so ever!! Zip. Zero. That's a lot of money for NOTHING!! Heads should roll for that one. That's what I vote as the number one waste of money.

Can you beat it? I don't think so.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will go one way way bigger than that. How about launching Aptiom? We have to still be in the red on that one. I don't think it will turn a profit until 2019 at the rate it is going. If monotherapy doesn't give us a hockey stick upturn expect half the sales force to be jettisoned.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Renting instruments for GISH and his band. Total waste of money!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Other good ones: Launching Zetonna (and that embarrassing My Zetonna video) as well as a major DTC campaign for Lunesta before LOE simply to polish resumes of Brand folks.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Paying Bial to license and sell Aptiom

Paying 100,000 - 130,000 per year for Sunovion reps. Unfortunately to sell such a poor drug, we needed to overpay reps

renting the Cowboys stadium for the night

senseless meetings like the one coming up in Chicago when there is nothing to discuss

requiring reps to do dinner programs and paying for the dinnner and the speaker. This worked well in the mid 90s. Now, no one wants to attend dinner programs. The return on investment of time and money is a waste.

webcasts, see above

keeping Aptiom reps in territories that generate 0-4 scripts per week. How many scripts would the territory generate w no reps? The cost to have reps in those territories salary, benefits, car, lunches. Would like to see the balance sheet.

Brad Sippy, had years to prepare for the Aptiom launch and fell on his face. Bad marketing, horrendous managed care coverage, inconsistent messaging from the start. resouces not properly applied. Brad gets promoted.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

O-M-G! I think that says it all. Especially the Sippy promotion. You win hands down.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Completely agree best and spot on post. Sippy post too! TRAIN WRECK.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DSP buying Sepracor

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who at DSP green lighted the purchase of Sepracor? Sepracor had not been a viable for years. Latuda is a good drug but the pipeline was not good and licensing Aptiom from Bial made no sense. Aptiom is worse than a me too drug.

If that individual was at Sunovion, they would have been promoted twice by now. (see Brad Sippy, smug and dumb)

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Biggest waste of $ at Sunovion is the CADI team. They bring no value to the company and are paid national account manager salaries. Someone tell me one thing they have done in the last year and a half that brought any money into Sunovion. There is not a single thing. Not one.

Whoever came up with that idea should be FIRED.