Why all the manager postings?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jan 5, 2015 at 6:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What gives? Looks like several openings on the Latuda side! Are things not so rosy in La LA land?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what do you think, dumbass? Brand may be doing fine, but is part of a sinking ship of a company. Who in their right mind would stay here?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I and a few others will be leaving soon as well. Yesterday was the calm before the storm. Later Gishman!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait to see how many reps will be leaving by summer! Will be massive! Sing us a song G-Man

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good riddance, the ones that have left so far weren't top performers.
    If you choose to go with them, good luck!
    G-man

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmm, last report I saw at the NSM showed several have very high market share and volume. But wait, that doesn't mean anything G-man. Good Luck! You WILL need it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Chicago team is happy that our leader didn't leave. That would have been devastating to Sunovion. He is a top performer! It takes real talent to sell Latuda in the Illinois market!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

he just happened to carry a bigger jar of Vaseline compared to the rest of us.....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that why his head is so shiny?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Front runners for open RBM positions on Latuda side?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top performer here..............................just sent in my formal resignation.............bye bye ripper heads; for those who are looking stay strong; those who aren't...........good luck, you have been warned to get the hell out!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm out too. Resigned this morning. Some say grass isn't always greener but it can't be any worse than this mulch pile.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why all the manager opening? Because when you have a pipeline like Sunovion has and are preparing for a large expansion, you need to hire managers, just kidding of course. Talent walking out the door every day. Top performers, long time employees. Will the last person out please turn off the lights.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess we'll all look online now and identify you as the job that posted today. Unless, of course, you're full of shit ;-)

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm writing a song about retention.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really liked the previous post. Do not know if I am the one whose job they posted or not. How could you possibly try to identify people on CP by job postings. At the rate that people are leaving Sunovion, it would be a full time job. Fortunately the majority of the field has no idea how many people in corporate already left, and yes it matters.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haha, guess they struck a nerve by showing you what an idiot you are, huh? Try and talk around it all you like, they post jobs the same day. Whoever posted that post (probably you) identified themself because the job posted the same day (probably Connecticut based on the postings.)

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well you caught me yes I am the Connecticut rep who resigned. You are like a gret detective. Sitting home comparing CP commentsto the Sunovion corporate site job postings to guess at who is commenting on CP. You sound like a really fun person.

with all the resgnations, this must be a full time activity. how do you have the time to call on all those physicians who can't wait to hear about Aptiom?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to the Connecticut rep, who resigned ?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shocking isn't it? That someone would leave Sunovion. With the excellent career path that they are throwing away, the opportunity to promote expensive me too products and the keen business sense of management. The real question is: with a good job market out there, why would anyone stay?