Why all the manager postings?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jan 5, 2015 at 6:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen. There is a ton of stuff out there, it is amazing. As long as you have a skill set outside of what you are currently doing (which, for most, is nothing) you will be pleasantly surprised. Just taking time to sort through the right one.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I beg to differ. From what I see, most that are leaving are the ones who care and work hard to contribute. The ones that are staying seem to be those that are too lazy or comfortable to better their situation. Those working 20 hour weeks that couldn't care much about bonus and are afraid they will be "found out" if they went to another company. There is no accountability here and if you have a slouch for a manager it is easy street. Work 20 hours a week and bank that big base salary and every few quarters hit the goal setting and sales reporting lottery. Last year I hit the big payout with a major managed care win in Medicaid. It is clear that those staying are the ones who are afraid to leave, but that may change if more accountability is placed on us.

Good luck to those who have left or are preparing to leave. We have lost some great people during this last exodus.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you are the only APS product on the largest payers formulary in the state it sure isn't all that hard to be a top performer. Latuda is the only APS product on the state of IL formulary. All others are NDC blocked. I heard that same thing happened in Wisconsin last year. Latuda on the formulary and all others are not. That's why Wisconsin went from bottom of the pack to number one and knocked Illinois down to number two. So is it good reps and managers or just good managed care coverage? I think you know the answer.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

did i miss something- where did they go?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All going to Alkermes.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who shot JR?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

postings being pulled, comments about reps also leaving pulled almost immediately.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, Sunovion does not do background checks, not real checks. When you are in the condition that Sunovion finds itself in, you do not attract the best and brightest. The applicants mave have limited options and someone with a recent DUI would have limited options.

Sunovion is one step above a contract job. In reality Aptiom is licensed to Sunovion and not a Sunovion drug, so it is a contact job.