Richard R & Caryn P

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Oct 7, 2014 at 10:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hmmmmmmm.......want to know how richie is in position way over his head?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not right. shouldn't go there

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This kind of stuff has to be coming from the home office. Because the reps in the field do not know who these people are. So its a little window into what it must be like to work at EH.

I can tell from watching a town hall or reading on CP that you all do not like each other.
    Game of thrones anyone?

Its sad and stupid and probably why nothing works or gets done at nvs. Rarely have you ever seen something on CP about a rep and someone in their district. Probably good that im axed in december anyway.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I know is that my ABL hates him... What the hell is going on in EH? It must be so much worse than we all think...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

His MD's can't stand him...except the ones who try to be like him

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my MD knows who caryn P is and a lot of the ASMs know. I work in the primary care office and richard is liked even though people thinks he is not smart. caryn p is hated. I hope richard r makes it bc he is a good christian and doesnt deserve this

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Richard is smart and at one time cared about the people. I think so much of Richard and always have. I hate to see him become another casualty of the mindset of NPC leadership. He could be a game changer if he stands up and fights. He's got it in him for sure. If Richard could fall to this so called leadership then who knows what will and can happen. NPC needs a fresh perspective and someone to stand up. I am still hoping Richard will be this person. He has so much to offer but if he is scared to buck the system things won't change.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both are useless, but she is truly toxic. Can't understand how they have both got where they are. Way over their heads.