ABL's may be the lucky ones

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Oct 8, 2014 at 12:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm talking about the unspoken truth. Why not double dip. If a company is willing to keep managers with less experience or hire from outside, rather than keep a great ABL with 10+ years tenure, I say wait out to maximize your monetary compensation and stock options, and get the other job.

I hope it for all of them. Sure there have been bad apples for ABLs, but I'm lucky to say the ones I've had have been dedicated to Novartis. More power to them, Novartis isn't losing any money by paying a severance to the managers.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey you guys how is going with Christi?! I'm in Oncology and so sorry you all ended up with her ;( We certainly weren't sorry to see her go!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hate to break this to you but since she's in charge of all Gen Meds in North America, you still work for her in Oncology.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She seems a lot more compassionate and for the people than Richard R does. Could be an act but she seems like able.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok got word today that only 10% of the ABLs are interviewing. that is sad. they are very smart and i sure dont blame them. this is a very bad place for ABLs. they are almost forced to micromanage. and with Richard R-it will be even worse. when there is lack of leadership ability, one must use metrics to manage. aka richard r. we are screwed

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I call bullshit... 90% have posted or higher

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Less than percent and I am a regional. This was expected.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Percent.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More than 50% of ABLs will be walking and r not posting..Mass exit for ABLS.thank goodness ABLS have a choice and REPs don't..can you imagine the damage if reps had a choice.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They would have 80 percent vacancy if reps had a choice.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Read the above posts. Not with Novartis. What is going on with the managers? Is Novartis having an across the board reduction in management? I know company is interviewing for cardiology division so just wondered what is actually going on.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not in the NE. 7 out of 10 didn't post

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only about ten to fifteen percent nationally have posted. Much lower than upper leAdership expected. They've been a bit sensitive about it. It's been very tough on the abl team and will just get worse with the lAunch.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sad part for us is...the good ones left and there isnt much out there in regards to talented managers. What will we be getting?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Extreme arrogant yes men and women clueless micromanager who couldn't sell their way out of a paper bag is what we will get. It's so sad.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't believe how few ABLs interviewed for CV ABL roles I saw low numbers on here big did not believe it. It looks like the numbers were accurate! Unbelievable. Sad testimony for the company

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you currently work for Novartis, you should feel guilty about cashing a paycheck from this company for knowing so little about it. GenMeds and Oncology are separate businesses. The head of Oncology in the US does not report to Christi, nor does the global head of Oncology who is based in the US. Read an org chart before you post comments that reveal your significant deficiencies.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry but your wrong...look at an org chart

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will only do well cause Andy and his Minions are shady

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Imbecile: Bruno Strigini, President of Novartis Oncology reports to David Epstein. Bill Hinshaw, Head of US Oncology, reports to Bruno. Christi Shaw reports to David. Why don't you tell me who in Oncology reports to Christi? Nobody. Just admit I'm right and you can resume you job search.