Fanapt Falls Flat! Link from the Street.com

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Feb 6, 2011 at 2:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe I can get a job at AZ and then get laid off by Pfizer! Hey, bank another severance package!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amazing rereading this post. Did this scenario ever get corrected?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it got corrected. Is actually quite easy to get someone validated in a matter of minutes.

That's the least of Fanapts problems though.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fanapt is a dog. Damn drug is just a flop.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks scoop.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

insight

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was in the first layoff of the Psychiatry division. I am still in pharma with another company.

What is the final verdict with Fanapt? Does anyone still sell it?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever happened to Lisa Pilla?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The final verdict? How about Novartis laying off 110 NeuroPsych reps and eliminating the division a few days before Christmas?

"You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch!"

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to hear about this. I was let go in the 2010 layoff. I have been with my new company almost 4 years now. Things are going well.

I promise you there is life after Novartis. I honestly did very well selling Fanapt and I was let go. Did not make sense then, does not make sense now. I got hired one month after my layoff and banked my severance.

Enjoy if this happens to you! Some of you will have success just like I did after the layoff. Stay positive and it will help you in your interviews.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats to you and me! I also just celebrated my 4 year anniversary with my new company. I was also cut in the November 2010 layoff. The Exelon Patch guy who had never sold Fanapt got moved into my job. I guess my salary was too high, I was white, and I was male! Still am, but I am happy in my new job (4 years) where I was hired in at a higher base! Thanks Novartis!