You guys hiring for secukinumab?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Sep 25, 2014 at 8:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm beginning to have doubts

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Met him at sales meeting. Not very impressive, is he?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not at all. Andy your Galderma ways will not work here. Telling your buddy Troy to stop breaking many compliance rules.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Andy I will give you a choice. Either tell Troy to stop telling me to do unethical things or I will report him. He is telling me you would be fine with going into the gray areas. You have 1 week to address with him.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Galderma influence is not needed. We are not Galderma and we don't want to be Galderma. Galderma DMs are novices in role and are not leaders. 3 of them are pathetic as leaders and are legends in their own minds.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Andy is pathetic. Who hired him?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pathetic is not the word to describe him. He is in the wrong job but was able to sell himself in the process. We will all pay the price for this wrong decision.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the same clown who was bitching about not being hired by Novartis or Celgene. "A top biologic professional" he called himself.

Why were you desperate to leave and come over here? Do you know how many seasoned Bio reps we have who were dying to come over? All your above comments are sheer bombast. You are going to get destroyed and you know it. That's why you are here. That's why you tried to leave where you are.

Have fun watching your market share decline. Please, by all means continue to bad mouth a product that has not even been launched yet to Docs. Please continue to do what you are doing. When we launch and put lie to all the crap you've been spewing, your reputation will be that of a contract FP rep. Have fun clown... Oh, and thanks for doing half the work for us.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Diversity in hiring my ass. Look at his ABL team.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager is clueless. I have never worked for someone like this at Novartis. If this is what to expect in dermatology then I hope I didn't make a mistake taking this job.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are there any good leaders?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Data are okay but humira is the standard of care. Candida infections will limit use as all women get monthly candida too. Medical team absolutely retarded like they don't listen or have a clue. I cant believe i signed up for this shit.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

to bio-professional: find something else to do

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you say dooooooog. Cant wait to sell this crap

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is only the start. Hopefully they will stay out of your way. And to think we pased up on some great internal candidates for these substandard leaders. They are more like the replacements.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When do you guys actually start working?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you F off. We know we have shortcomings and it starts with Mr. Monopoly. I have no doubt he will be removed in the future. One thing I know about Novartis is that we remove waste.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am the Biologics Pro.

First, I came in and took the market leader's lunch. Sorry Amgen.

Next, I crushed Pfizer into the corner. Sorry Xeljanz

Next, I crushed Celgene. Sorry Otezla.

Next up, prepare for your beating. I will destroy you.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you are probably right. The Galderma leadership sucks

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Novartis is Novartis's own worst competition. Responsible for bad trial design, poor market strategy, sorry leadership, and selecting rotten agency support (RevHealth).