MSBU Culture

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Mar 16, 2015 at 1:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to say that the new culture in the MSBU is breath of fresh air. 123, go......

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What new culture? My ABL is doing more field rides then ever seems worse to me. So our leader danced her ass off at the meeting. Nothing will ever change at this place.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If there is a change it hasn't trickled down in my area. micromanagement still is the culture. The entire team wants out. All the dancing in the world and speeches from the stage does not change poor leadership. If leadership want change start with the ABLs who don't understand the MS marketplace. I can recommend starting with a short cue ball.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why does HR insist on starting these threads? You sent us a cheerleader.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So our leader has a nice body and dances like a 15 year old girl. What changes has she made no working lunches. My ABL is still micromanaging the team to death. Unless she fires the RD's and ABL's nothing in our culture will change.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MS will never change. It is a pig. Started as a pig and still is a pig. Today it is a pig with lipstick. 9-10% market share for 1st oral is all you need to hear. Micromanagement forces people to hate their job. Unhappy people produce poor results. Hence the market share.

Many are holding on to hope. The future is not bright working in MS. What makes anyone feel they will be treated as an experienced adult in the future. You are lucky if you are one of those few reps who have ABLS who treat you with respect. Some are not so lucky.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My mgr has cut out a ton of paperwork and now cuts calls 15 mins short. Not much but it adds up....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Matt! now go back and continue practicing your acting skills. Oh and get a damn hair cut.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Matt, you are amazing. You must dazzle people with your brilliance. You completely messed up in the Buffalo situation yet you came out without a scratch. How did you do it? Did HR give you a pass? Was there no investigation? Everyone reading this should strive to become upper level management because things get sweep under the carpet.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's just trying to be like his southeast counterpart. The right sexual harrasment opportunity hasn't presented itself yet. Give him time, he's just a young wipper snapper.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and a perfect 3 for 3 in ABL hires

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Matt and Conrad are both jerks. The MSBU sucks and our little cheerleader will do nothing but dance like a high school girl.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She was so shit faced at the social night dinner that long duck dong had to help her walk. I didnt see her at all the next day.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must have been on calls to Basel letting them know how good the MSBU culture is.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She acted so unprofessional at the NSM. Nothing has changed 9% market share and crappy leadership.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ex NVS here. Any links to pics of this hot leader? Just curious.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Woo hoo I want to see that white dress again. I think I got a woody.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where was HR?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR protects leadership. Hey Blondie get rid of the RD's and the ABL's who micro manage their reps. Do you think your primary care tactics will work in this market. Dagmar tried and we know the ending.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you get it????HR is the biggest joke at Novartis. HR is for leadership use only. If HR really did their job, do you think game show host Matt would have his job after what happened in Buffalo? Would CM still be around terrorizing the good ABL's while catering to the "minnie conrads" i.e. MS in ATL? Nothing will change until old brass is kicked to the curb...which will not happen anytime soon.