CV national call average

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Mar 9, 2015 at 10:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True that cv national call average is currently 1.5 per day? Anyone else heard this?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah ... It's frustrating because I'm actually out working and introducing myself to staff, setting up lunches, cleaning up target lists, coordinating with other reps for shared targets and none of it even counts ! Calls / day is NOT reflective of your efforts in the field. It's not the same job it was 5-10 years ago where 10 calls a day was easy. There is no trust so therefore I think management basically feels we are useless. That's just my opinion...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No its higher. I think they forgot to take the days we were gone out of the report.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Calls per day is total BS!

It should be the quality of a call that matters not the quanity.

Many reps can work smart and do this by targeting key accounts, most of which don't see reps that often but buy the majority of products.

You can spin your wheels just doing the "fly by" dropping of samples and literature to make your call average go up, but its a waste of time and energy.

Call reporting is a joke and just another way big pharma watches you like a hawk!!!!!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly. We have no samples so they are not going to just let us back. We are setting the groundwork by scheduling lunches. Once we get in then we get great info when we can sit down and talk ie explain why we are there. A standup call with HF awareness is a joke. They don't have time for that and there is no quality. Give us more money to do lunches and breakfast appointments!!!! That's what it takes leadership!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know it is a joke. I know it is a joke. So the questions is...who doesn't know it is a joke?
    That would be the people in charge which is a little scary. I am sure they actually do know what is actually going on but they are never going to tell us to sit at home and do nothing until this drug is approved.
    It is just so funny that our company thinks that the group of people that we have out here right now is qualified in any way, shape, or form to be a credible source of information regarding Heart Failure to a cardiologist. I laugh at myself sometimes at how dumb it seems that I am walking into an office with an intent to educate or "provide awareness" to someone that is 1000x more educated on the subject than me.