George's journal

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, May 8, 2013 at 2:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear diary
    It is good to be the chief. I take credit and give blame. I wish I could get another gph to buffer me between the Christians and me. Please help. People are figuring out he has more experience and qualifications which is making me look bad. What doesn't thou think?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear George,
    Keep microing and hogging visibility. That is why you are the only executive gph at novartis. You may not have the experience of other gphs, but your ability to kiss ass is second to none and thats what s valued most here
    kind regards, TIM

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dearest Timothy
    How long will it take John to find oncology job? You said he was looking already. Please kep promise and make me franchise head. Should we have cristian report to Jose? I'm tired of his complaining. You are a genius.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tim
    I have a year till retirement so there is no need no need to succession plan yet
    J

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

G,
    J is out. You are in. Congratulations
    T

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

T,
    J was here last week and told the team that they should listen to commercial more about how labels should look. The brand people are lacking in experience and clinical needs to demonstrate leadership and do the right thing. The team was demotivated. I can bring that leadership we desperately seek. I dont want to be a rat, but he needs to step up and stop throwing everyone under the bus.
    G

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rat,
    We are aware in Basel as word traveled like wildfire about that meeting with the acz team. Be patient, J is a protected by age and sexual orientation. I can't touch him like I would ever touch him. Lol. When he "retires" you da man. We thank you for keeping us in the loop
    T

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

T
    Cristians still here. He can't take a hint. Can you retire him soon. He makes me look bad to my team.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rat
    You first complain josemaria had no dev experience to be a senior gph. Cristian also complained to hr and John. What if we promote you to supreme gph and make John a senior gph and make him manage them out. He hasn't done much dev either. He should be attending FDA meetings to learn his job. You were right he not rheumatologist. So he's limited. Thanks for heads up on those leadership off sites. Four international ones per year too much
    T

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

T
    Lets give J early retirement. It will help with his interviews. Like you said if you ain't a rheumatologist, you ain't nothing.
    Happy day today my captain
    G

Ps, Cristina didn't get the offer.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doest think you meant Christian

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He hasn't found a job yet? With all that negativity you'd think he had one in the bag. Poor guy must be hard to report to someone less experienced and qualified. But you can't have too many GPHs.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tim
    What's say we give a double early retirement to j and c? Two birds one stone. What safest thou? I'm sick of the international offsite flt meetings and Christians negativity. Can't wait till next year to get back at the undermining.
    King in waiting George

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rats are lowly creatures. Bad things happen to bad rats. They get trapped. Everyone on the team knows the rat looks up and sucks up. The rt has no spine. He doesn't even sit wi te team in Basle. Anything to make it easier to kiss up.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is smart George. Your writing and blaming others is brilliant. You greatest GPH ever. Actually you're the only Executive GPH and we now know why

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rat,
    You said that if we brought josemarie, cristian would quit. You even had Jon and niel deliver the news by ambushing him on telecon. He's still here. You tried micro and nano management he's still here. Can't you do anything right? Now everyone thinks anyone can be a gph even if he's never monitored a study. What we do next? Ideas? You made the mess. Go clean it

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it true that John and Neil told Christian the day before the announcement that Josemaria was joining the team even though he had NO development experience and had been forced out of GMA? Why does he get special treatment to be a SENIOR GPH when normally when you fail, you're fired? What did Neil say to Christian in their 2 on 1? Why did Crhistian tollerate this?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes ask Neil, John or Christian. They were the only three. It was George's idea to ambush so he couldn't react. That's why HR was in the room with John. When asked about qualifications for Jose, they coudn't think of any since he had no experience.

If you ask them they can't lie about it because the video cons are recorded.

It doesn't matter anyway because John's leaving or trying to go to JnJ. His first interview wasn't good but he's getting back in the swing. Its hard to suppress secrets forever. Exposure is the great equalizer. Once John is gone, Geogre will take over and he can sweep this under rug.

19. Writing my CV for TMS

Ok not a great scientific output, but a lot of Charisma

Impact of T-cell costimulation modulation in patients with undifferentiated inflammatory arthritis or very early rheumatoid arthritis: a clinical and imaging study of abatacept (the ADJUST trial).
    Emery P, Durez P, Dougados M, Legerton CW, Becker JC, Vratsanos G, Genant HK, Peterfy C, Mitra P, Overfield S, Qi K, Westhovens R.
    Ann Rheum Dis. 2010 Mar;69(3):510-6. doi: 10.1136/ard.2009.119016. Epub 2009 Nov 23. Erratum in: Ann Rheum Dis. 2011 Aug;70(8):1519.

Surface CD152 (CTLA-4) expression and signaling dictates longevity of CD28null T cells.
    Hoff H, Knieke K, Cabail Z, Hirseland H, Vratsanos G, Burmester GR, Jorch G, Nadler SG, Bröker B, Hebel K, Brunner-Weinzierl MC.
    J Immunol. 2009 May 1;182(9):5342-51. doi: 10.4049/jimmunol.0801624.

Mode of action of abatacept in rheumatoid arthritis patients having failed tumour necrosis factor blockade: a histological, gene expression and dynamic magnetic resonance imaging pilot study.
    Buch MH, Boyle DL, Rosengren S, Saleem B, Reece RJ, Rhodes LA, Radjenovic A, English A, Tang H, Vratsanos G, O'Connor P, Firestein GS, Emery P.
    Ann Rheum Dis. 2009 Jul;68(7):1220-7. doi: 10.1136/ard.2008.091876. Epub 2008 Sep 4. Erratum in: Ann Rheum Dis. 2011 Aug;70(8):1519.

Abatacept inhibits progression of structural damage in rheumatoid arthritis: results from the long-term extension of the AIM trial.
    Genant HK, Peterfy CG, Westhovens R, Becker JC, Aranda R, Vratsanos G, Teng J, Kremer JM.
    Ann Rheum Dis. 2008 Aug;67(8):1084-9. Epub 2007 Dec 17.

Abatacept treatment does not exacerbate chronic Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection in mice.
    Bigbee CL, Gonchoroff DG, Vratsanos G, Nadler SG, Haggerty HG, Flynn JL.
    Arthritis Rheum. 2007 Aug;56(8):2557-65.

Vaccination response to tetanus toxoid and 23-valent pneumococcal vaccines following administration of a single dose of abatacept: a randomized, open-label, parallel group study in healthy subjects.
    Tay L, Leon F, Vratsanos G, Raymond R, Corbo M.
    Arthritis Res Ther. 2007;9(2):R38.

Reduction of inflammatory biomarker response by abatacept in treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
    Weisman MH, Durez P, Hallegua D, Aranda R, Becker JC, Nuamah I, Vratsanos G, Zhou Y, Moreland LW.
    J Rheumatol. 2006 Nov;33(11):2162-6. Epub 2006 Oct 1.

CD4(+) T cells from lupus-prone mice are hyperresponsive to T cell receptor engagement with low and high affinity peptide antigens: a model to explain spontaneous T cell activation in lupus.
    Vratsanos GS, Jung S, Park YM, Craft J.
    J Exp Med. 2001 Feb 5;193(3):329-37.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Writing my CV for TMS

Very impressive resume. Even more impressive is how little it takes to be the EXECUTIVE GPH having only done one filing and not working out at Roche in less than a year. I am impressed how we hire weak minds so we feel stronger. How are we going to have people with such little depth add leadership and value?

How? There must be more publications. Is this really it?