Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics - Region North America re-org

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jan 4, 2012 at 4:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RR for starters. Probably most of his direct reports too. From there, it's a guessing game.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rino is toast. Moncef hates him.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Executive Team -1 announced. Quite a few NVS in position.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let us take a leap here. Since the licensure of new vaccines is based on scientific evidence from Clinal Trials lets us ask, "When was the last time RR was involved in a process to create a vaccine that . . . . . . made a freakin' penny?".

A simple reply with a date would suffice.

Or, a reply with the date where a scientific meeting where the results of his research, or the results of his sponsorship of the research were generally accepted as moving science forward was a consensus agreement?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Other than Sriram and Anthony, looks like all
    GSK. Both Novartis Sales Directors shown the door.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We knew most of this back in March. See post 2766. Tell us all something we don't know, or else I am afraid this chain won't see 500,000 views!

Wow, it wasn't that long ago when we were closing in on 100,000 views. Do you suspect we will all get golden CP mugs?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm putting in the entire team for a Golden Shower.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This string is the only freakin' thing anyone freakin' did at this freakin' place in it's entire freakin' history.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe not. You have the 2 fat boys fighting on the 60 minutes thread. They have re-hashed the same thing for months, nothing new, and both seem to feel they are real intellects. As long as they spend their free time in their mom's basements and have nothing worthwhile to do, they will cut and past the same drek

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "conservative" there is what the GOP supposes is a policy expert. He is auditioning for Faux Knews.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now THAT is funny--really makes sense though since he has no data that hasn't been spewed on that channel

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's like your crazy uncle who sends you the emails with all caps and alternating colored font all converted from a chain of emails that have been circulating since 2004 and have all been debunked on Snopes. He is probably a Rand Paul supporter. Tin Foil Hat and all.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a politics blog or one liberal conversing with himself in agreement.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My God people, don't you care what has happened with NVD and NVS? We have promulgated just short of 500k views!

This is nothing short of a Guinness Record. Please put us all over the edge.

I will be sending the remaining NVS and GSK Coffee Mugs to the remaining winners once that landmark has been achieved.

God Bless America!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you send mine to Rockville, MD?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

494k!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You just couldn't leave it die in peace? Well Happy Bonus Day to all...thanks NVS, it was great while it lasted. As for all the folks still working with Novartis, go kick cancer's ass, I will be cheering for you!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

496K reads! Well done! Titanium mugs for the top posters.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...and the "500K" T-shirts have arrived! Send me your addresses!