MSBU Culture

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Mar 16, 2015 at 1:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard the full story of what happened in Buffalo. Matt should not be a Novartis employee. I am amazed he is still an ABL.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our new leader is the same shit in a new wrapper. She will buy all the bullshit from Conrad and Matt who will blame the failure on somebody in marketing. HR was in on the Buffalo disaster never trust anybody here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know about some of you but I'm tired of hearing about Buffalo. Got it.

You don't like DRB. You don't like AA. Make it stop!!!! Youre part of the negative problem. I am not that happy or at least I wasn't for the last few years so I understand some of what you are saying. I'm giving it a little bit of time. I like the way AA thinks and at least she can have fun. After all we are a sales organization. Sheesh.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AA has been here 4-5 months nothing has changed. Don't be fooled by her she will be the first to cut the reps. She talks a good game but as long as Conrad and Matt are here nothing will change.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen Brother the feeling is morale has never been worse.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fire Matt and Conrad then watch morale and sales surge. AA ask yourself why do we have 9% market share? Time for new leadership can't be worse.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know there is a leadership problem when Business Directors reprimand employees who refuse to lie about reach and frequency. The Business Directors are attempting to reach a percentage of reach and frequency and will do and say anything so they are not last in the country. Reach and frequency!!! Can you imagine losing a top, dedicated rep because of reach and frequency numbers were lower than average because they would not lie and write down someone they did not see. This is integrity. Instead of being praised for honesty they are berated until they leave. THIS IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE MSBU!

AA if you want to make changes take action on this incident. This incident is not going away and all new employees are being told to lie so they keep their job. Why is there a code of conduct if it is not followed?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think they are really going to let go a top performing rep because of their reach and frequency? Give me a break. Nobody cares about your call numbers if your business is good, only if you suck and you have low reach and frequency. If you are at the bottom and have low reach and frequency, then your manager is doing a favor by asking you to lie because that is the only way they can save your ass.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess you didn't work in the Northeast in 2014.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Northeast leadership is by far the worst. Lead by the guy who needs a haircut.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems both the PA managers haven't a clue...both pushed top reps out the door and yet their micro managing ways are still highly encouraged... I have friends in both districts and they are all highly miserable. Way to go MSBU....this is how we reward performance!! And I know first hand that Conrad shouldn't even be mopping the floors let alone running a region...... Guess that's up to the "boss lady" to figure out... I love being one of his underlings....NOT!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Primary care management by box checking talentless managers..... It blows! Nobody is happy here, how could you be. Treated like children by ass kissing know nothing's.