CV Offers....

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Mar 4, 2015 at 3:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone heard the salary offer range? Anyone gotten an offer yet that is an external hire? Just wanting to prepare myself for reality!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depending on your experience in the hospital and launching drugs... 110-125k

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What??? Is that for a hospital rep or field rep? That is amazing? They made it sound like $95k for field rep was high.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hospital. Not sure about field?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only external reps are being considered. The hospital force is non existent. Therefore we have to have external reps that are being fired or laid off from their current hospital jobs. We only want the best throwaways from other companies to launch our only saving grace drug for the company. Do your research. If your not on a PIP with your current company, why are you even interested?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same with the CV managers- loser throwaways from other companies!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Relatively presumptuous statement. Plenty of top performing reps that were recruited from their current companies that see the value in this product. They also understand the marketplace and hospital setting better. Let's face it, perception is reality. Why would your leadership want to invest in a diluted and disgruntled salesperson such as yourself? Just because the plan doesn't fit neatly into your narrow, be all end all paradigm, then those seeking employment here must be desperate? I am glad to be here, and so are many external candidates that I know were performing exceptionally well that also chose to come over. Good luck to you..

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed! However, CP really isn't the forum to try and convince these people otherwise. .

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and then you woke up

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi, this is Richard r smith, I am over in isle 4 and the kool aid is completely empty. Can somebody place another order fast. Somebody on my team is doing a great job!

Nice job with big words. Watch how you write sentences though... Too many commas are not proper active sentence structure. You actually begin to " dilute " your point.

Be careful to point your finger as four other point back at you.... As the saying goes. What you say is more reflective of who you are. BTW the Hanover Marriott is great.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have any other field reps gotten offers yet?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

115K base last week.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company blows. Been with for 10 yrs, been through 6 downsizings, was an Executive Sales Consultant until moved into new CV division where all Exec Consultants are now Sr. Speciality Sales Consultants. I still dont make 115k. No wonder this company gets sued all the time.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the companies are the same. The only to get a decent increase in your base is to go to another company. Loyalty is not rewarded in this industry. They will give out 1 maybe 2% raises every year (if you get a raise) while the average base for a new hire climbs. It's not right but you have move every couple of years to grow a base.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are spot on. If anyone wants to make good money as a rep you need to change companies every few years--5-7 ideal since you have bargaining power. However, most of the sales force are either too lazy or too scared to actively pursue a change. A good performer as apposed to a bag of wind should be able to move easily, but most of the biggest tools in each division are really cowards and lazy.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am hearing plus 140k base, with 30k sign on. Any truth? Hosp Rep in FL claims this is offer.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one who has been here a long is a coward, trust me. We once had 6000 reps. Now 200. I glad you new folks are geting your money. But in a couple of months you new folks will question why you came to nvs. This place is different, most of you will not be able to handle it. Nvs will break you.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must have been an elementary teacher in your past life.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't have hospital experience, you're wasting your time. Novartis is clearly trying to purchase a sales force, sometimes waiting weeks or months to fill a position in order to check the box. They won't even entertain the thought of transferable skills.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NO.