Will LCZ696 still launch after Alzheimer's WSJ article?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Mar 2, 2015 at 9:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Glad to see a thread on Novartis that remains professional. I began to think that the only people that posted were drunk college students.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, it is nice to see a " professional " reply from a non kook aid drinker. And yes all products find a home for some patients that need treatment that otherwise has not been efficacious for their current disease state. But to be a "blockbuster" and change treatment strategies significantly, you cannot shoot for the worst of the worst possible patients to get your drug moving successfully. Look at the recent mega blockbusters for us. Gilenia sic. 9% MS after years on the market and newer products with issues pass us by in sales in less than a year. Fanapt debacle with a 1% MS after how many years. To be a blockbuster you really need to become a gold standard for TX. Relying on " I've tryied everything else for this one or two patients, and I guess I ll try this" is not going to cut the sales objectives. Or you could just drink the kook aid for the short time.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You wouldn't happen to be referring to that 60 minutes thread?*

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The difference between the LOW DOSE 35 year old ACE .....MONO ....vs the MAX dose of the Diovan combo WAS barely 4% .....That would be significant if there wasn't an arsenal of OTHER therapies available including combos, that would be better than a minute dose of enalapril.

The trial smacks of a farce & desperation.

If a NI was worth 2 shits it would be studied &/or available as a mono therapy already.

Let's hear some shill like packer explain exactly what mechanism of action the NI employed to reduce HF / re-admission rates other than snake oyl (sp) & theories.

What a Joke. Just let us know which moron doctors would actually buy into this ruse (that aren't paid by NVS) so we can keep our families away from these practices / hospitals

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny to see people post here that have no idea what they are talking about.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Will Novartis Sr Management please refrain from posting dribble that you should be reserving for town hall or analyst meetings!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Famous last words. From the apologists that bought you zelnorm elidil galvus valturna, tekturna, human children guinea pigs in the balkans , faked studies, criminal investigations billion $ settlements, price fixing, 72million$$ golden parachutes...........to name a few

BTW moron when will they revisit the launch prexige? idiot

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So glad I am getting laid off from this cesspool!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why wait? Dead weight, move on...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaking of dead weight, you're next!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it'll launch it'll flop it'll lead to layoffs ...............again
    so predicts the mighty kreskin

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know!! That is my issue exactly! Would have been nice for Senior Leadership to tell us what was going on rather than stumbling across the information by having a doctor say to me "oh, is this about the drug that they think might cause Alzheimer's ?" I was completely blindsided. When I asked my manager about it , he acted like was being too negative.

They can't just throw us to the wolves like this. How about some "transparency" Novartis!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We lost transparency when Mr Fit left a year ago.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leadership already screwing it up behind the scenes and pissing doctors off already. But will expect a blockbuster launch. Thanks novartis.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is not transparancy here! Ask the MS team!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is will go blockbuster by spring 2016