Cosentyx

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Oct 20, 2014 at 3:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I notice you didn't post "Ask Gilead..." Ya own PBMs? Get over yourself, shithead!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cosentyx patient demand is strong. Testimonials in psoriasis foundation site are very positive. This should become gold standard unless safety issues pop up over time. Injectors are easy to use and injection is pain free. The derm community will respond to patient demand that can be drive by ptc efforts rather than merely reprentative discussions. Very important to cultivate patients and keep them happy. The copay assistance program is solid for the commercial population.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Patients aren't in control.

PBMs are.

We control the PBMs.

We will not allow it. Ask Celgene. They get nothing we dont allow.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PBMs are in control??? PBMs dictate the market??? PBMs tell plans what to do???
    I certainly hope you reflect your company's business strategy.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So like the abbvie rep to be drinking bad cool aid. Cosentyx works period. Priced fairly. Abbvie is too focussed on failed HCV launch with discount strategy to worry until too late about Cosentyx and the new wave of biologics that are more targeted at specific Genes and proteins. This is good news for new entrants with superior efficacy profiles.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amgen is worried that is funny do you realize how ridiculous that sounds. Stop the damage control.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally getting things to turn a bit. Here's what I've noticed so far

1-SPs are lazy and only want to fill volume, not fight for the initial RX
    2-SPs are crooked
    3-we need more people working the HUB like yesterday
    4-Enbrel reps are pretty decent
    5-Humira reps are absolutely dirty - they lie, lie, lie and don't sell clinically but instead sell their managed care coverage and criticize everyone else's
    6-Celgene reps are best. Probably because they are fighting the same fight we fight but their people seem to be happy, unlike the Humira reps
    7-JNJ Cen reps are all minority females who don't speak to anyone -lighten up and enjoy life
    8-Accreedo is more crooked than parts of Afghanistan
    9-getting a RX is easy; getting it shipped is a huge win

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CVS Caremark can fill all RX, initial and refills quick. The Cosentyx HUB is horrible for offices. CVS Caremark reports all data so reps and Novartis will get credit.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ESI…Cosentyx is UNRESTRICTED. Hmmm

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

spot on plus I would add that derms don't fight back much with managed care, they just accept what they get.

I came from rheum with another company and rheums will fight through edits because they are used to it, derms not so much

oh, yeah the Humria reps suck.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Humira reps are way more skilled than the majority of the Cosentyx sales team i.e., selling on their managed care coverage. The Cosentyx sales team barely understand their own coverage based on the feedback I am hearing from providers. Way to go!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You've gotta be kidding - the Humira reps I come into contact with don't know much about their product or the disease state - they just tell the MD, "listen the easiest product to get covered today is Humira. Anything else takes your nurses time. Triple that if they write Cosentyx or Otezla." Now, how's the revenue at your practice and how much time do you want your nurse spending on non revenue producing activity.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've had great experiences with diplomat fighting for fills.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is sick how much money we are making on Cosentyx! Our pharmacy program is working perfectly and the RXs are flowing. Best job I have ever had. It's almost as easy as stealing as no one can match our efficacy!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats funny

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am actually getting good traction. Like everyone else, the fight is not with the customers but with managed care. I am getting train wrecks who have failed 2-3 other biologics and that is skewing my customers perceptions about our efficacy. If they would use us as the first choice after topicals, they'd get a real perspective.

For us, everything hinges on our managed care team's ability to get us classified outside the old/toxic biologics market basket. If we can just get customers access where it makes clinical sense, we will own this market top to bottom.

Meantime, I spend my days fighting to get the product shipped, not selling the product.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yeah, payers are going to change their entire benefit design just for Cotex! Your are clueless if you think this or that managed markets can do anything.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you answered the Express Scripts 'first-line biologic' status deuschebag?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are going to change. Wait and see. We simply have a superior product. Superior efficacy. Superior safety (no black box, no lab monitoring) and superior dosing.

Docs want it. Patients want it.

Humira and Enbrel are over. Had their day but no longer offer what we offer. Plain and simple.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a patient and my spouse is a pharma rep. He told me about this website. I've been trying to get started with cosyntx for two weeks now. I cannot even get my patient liaison to call me back! Who are these people? Are they sales reps or nurses? Doubt it is a sales rep cause at least they have a sense of urgency. This woman is terrible and I want to stomp her face every time i see her picture on her card, call and go straight to voicemail.

I gave her the benefit of the doubt the first week. Maybe she is on vacation. Today marks 2 full weeks and no contact.

How much does this person get paid to sit on her ass?

Frustrated and about to ask my derm to switch to Otezla.