MSBU sold off to Genentech

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Feb 17, 2015 at 9:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Being sold to Genentech would be the first positive news I have heard since joining this company at launch. The Novartis "good ole boys" will not last a second outside of Novartis.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hate to burst your bubble but they will not keep us. Genentech is the most respected biotech company in the world along with Gilead. Why would they keep the bottom feeders of the industry?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like a seasoned novartian. speak for yourself! I was with a biotech company before joining this shithole. I'm not worried about being let go, but you probably should be. But guess what??? This will not happen!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are just a number dickhead. You are not special. Novartis can and will lay you off like they did the thousands before you with equal or better experience. Don't be delusional!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well.... guess what dickhead, I have 2 offers, so Novartis will not get the chance to lay me off. You Novartians will get laid off because you either lack the talent to be recruited to another company or you're too lazy to look. You're the one that is delusional. Enjoy you're shitty severance package.