EM - SOUTHEAST ASD - An "Embarassment"

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Apr 16, 2015 at 8:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

During all of EMs recognition yesterday she chose to say that she was going to embarass each individual. Totally took away from their accomplishment. WTF. Not leadership EM.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No kidding! She was not hired to be a leader especially since she is not one. She is a puppet just like the West ASD. Both are clueless and in way over their head.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give her a break. She is new and is trying. She might not have any idea how to lead an Area but she is probably not getting any direction either from G-man

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, she was hired to be a puppet. ASD's are judged on their actions and results, not trying!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6 months in and dead last. Nice results

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My point exactly. She was promoted to be the puppet and a reward for being such a "good friend"to the G-man. Give her another year and a half and she will be promoted back to some worthless home office position. Nice lady, but not a leader!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like her! I think she's a breath of fresh air. Much better than the skirt chasing, peacock she replaced.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet you do like her. The bottom feeding mouth breathers usually need someone nice that has no idea what they're doing as their leader! Much less stressful. Most good leaders realize you are weak, EM thinks you are a rock star because she is clueless and a puppet! Hope that helps.

Hoot hoot!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I live in the SE but was s star b, Baseball, BB and Track star in the PA area. I still hold many school, county and conference records in all sports. I get very lucky this year in two sports as, two kids close to breaking two of my records got hurt and failed to do so. One hurt his shoulder in basketball or he may have broken my scoring record. The other tore his ACL in FB and failed to break my receiving record. How lucky can I get. The good thing is, now there isn't anybody close to breaking them. A big sigh of relief from my camp.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still not funny!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats, I too have a record that I hope never gets broken. Records aren't made to be broken. Spirits are made too be broken. Good luck.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I almost had this Oriental kid break my free throw % record. He missed 2-3 his last game. What a choker