Don't believe the lies

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Apr 14, 2015 at 9:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To all reps that have been to a POA and those that are about to: with the exception of the time the G-man and the new puppet said "good morning", everything else was BS! That includes talk about the pipeline, our future and the future of the "other" company so many of you/us are interviewing with. All leadership talked about at the FLT 2 weeks ago was "that" company. Leadership will say and do anything to keep the good reps from leaving, including fabricating stuff they know nothing about. I was in Chicago last week and was able to see through their lies. For those of you looking, I hope you continue to keep looking as this ship will be sinking soon!

Swoooosh!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How could they lie about a pipeline that is non existent? RR tried spinning this along with BBI two years ago and fell flat then. They must think we're fools.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm really not one who comes to this board often, but I can agree with your comments above to a point. We've all been doing this for a while and we all know management tries to paint a much rosier picture of pipelines than they actually are. I can't fault management for doing that here. My concern is the actual products they are trying to pass off as saviors. Dasotraline?!?! I can't believe they are even listing it. It's public knowledge that it is in the pipeline and there are a number of studies. It looks less than effective with huge side effects from what is published. 30% discontinuation rate?! I've also been told this is a Sepracor/Sunovion retread that was pulled back from FDA review a few years ago. Is that true? If so then why have we resubmitted? Some believe just to keep our Japanese owners fooled. Can anyone confirm or elaborate please? From all views it seems like this will be a horrible drug if it even gets approved which seem unlikely.

The next compound SUN101. I'm not on the respiratory side of the house but those that are that I talk to have said it has an outdated delivery system that will ensure it is not used. Can anyone elaborate?

Those were the two near term that I can see and both seem like they may not even make it to market and if they do they will be worse than Aptiom. Not a way to keep all of us employed.

I can't agree with all the don't believe the lies posters, but I do think there are some serious problems ahead. Add that to the miserable goal setting problems and number reporting we have here and I think my choice is clear. At our last meeting a few months ago they had some lady that came in and she was supposed to be the one to fix the goal setting and numbers reporting. I heard she quit because it was so messed up and they didn't want to listen to her when she told them what they need to do to fix it. I did confirm that she quit after just a few months but couldn't confirm why she quit. Can anyone fill us field people in on what happened there? Are they ever going to be able to get the numbers right or are we going to have to continue the roll the dice way they are set and calculated?

Management did not do a very good job at the poa answering that one reps question about going script to territory. That makes more sense to me. Seemed like management skirted the issue and we could all see that they "DIDN'T GET IT" eventhough he said they did. His own answer and reasons showed that he doesn't "get it".

Those are my thoughts as a concerned lowly rep out here in the field. POA did nothing to help my fear about the future of this company. It in fact did the opposite. I think it would be foolish not to start looking hard for a new place to work.

Scared to Stay

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we have a kick-ass pipeline. Dasotraline will be the next Vyvanse- you wait and see. All I care about is that my end of year bonus check clears and I'm out of this dump. If it means spewing out the BS above about our pipeline, so be it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Outdated delivery system? That's interesting given that it's a new device that isn't even on the market yet. You are all the same people who have been saying the same crap for 3 years. Well guess what, there are a lot of us still here, a lot of us doing well. Plenty of promotions, mistakes happen but are always fixed, pay is extremely competitive and there are just a lot of good people at this company. A lot of us like it here. I guess we'll live with the consequences of our loyalty.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually you are wrong, the nebulizer sun 101 is used in is already on the market and has been for some time. It is made by Pari. The problem is reimbursement because of cost. Sunovion is hoping for a j code right away so they can start ripping off medicare some more. Without reimbursement on the nebulizer they are in deep trouble because it doesnt work in a standard nebulizer.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the feedback T-ford!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And a lot of us "good people" are already gone. This type of head in the sand mentality will put you and your family, if you have one, in harm's way. Wise up Pal.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't confuse loyalty with stupidity! Make no mistake, leadership has ZERO loyalty to you. You will find this out very soon, sadly. Good luck and be weary of the man with the step stool.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hang in there and polish up your resume.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And that is exactly why the drug will fail miserably. It is known internally that this is a hurdle that will be impossible to overcome. We had another group think brain fart like we had when we decided to plow all that money into Aptiom to get it approved. SUN101 will fail. Buy hey diddle diddle, at least it will buy us some more time to bank a phat paycheck here. Be grateful for that.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sun 101 will fail. The only reason they bought it was because they thought they had a strong relationship with Lincare and Apria and they would drive business. Unfortunately there is no relationship with either of the big two. Based on our year end numbers they both missed their yearly projections and after Q1 of this year they are down again. Lincare and Apria numbers havent moved in a positive direction in over a year and half. My region is scrambling to find areas to grow and my account director keeps feeding us a line of BS and has no relationships. Now that PB is gone I am very concerned. Sun 101 at best would do 100 million a year. Not exactly a block buster considering you would have to sell it to lincare for low margins. Dont be surprised if they sell briovana and 101 to somebody else. I know they have shopped it around already according to our VP of sales.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've heard same and no one would bite. I can't blame them. Brovana is dying on the vine and SUN101 as we all know will fail real bad if is even approved and launched. I can't believe they are paying all the CADI's to do nothing. Has anyone done a single thing to sell Brovana. I've heard of one LOC that is worthless. How do these guys keep their jobs. I can't believe that team has not been slashed yet.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More lies sent today via email. How desperate must the G-man be if he expects us to believe that the Otsuka lawsuit will impact my decision to leave this hell hole for greener pastures. Very sad, but expected G-man!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Multiple generics approved today so yesterday's message of fear was unnecessary. Don't worry GMAN we don't fault you for Playing To Win but you just lost. Again! SWOOSH!