Managed Care Team Major Realignment

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Mar 25, 2015 at 1:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CR will land better in a second if he wants to, among the best in the biz

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are wrong. 9 months.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No you are wrong. 12 months, bonus, vacation time payout and the biggest payout was the LTIPs they got worth just over 60k. Trust me I was in the business strategy meetings when we approved it. Field directors get 9 months and bedell was 2 levels above. Suck it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I doubt they would let someone that says "suck it" in a high level meeting at Sunovion. Wait, on second thought, you may actually have been there. After all, kids and fools are running the show there now. Hope that helps.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Suck it !

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The really sad thing is that I am the smartest one in the meetings. JM is the one pulling the strings. He through everybody under the bus. Real class guy.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. You are wrong. They got 9 months. Don't even try to lie. Many were told exactly what the package was directly from the horses mouths. A lot were alarmed that the package was a lot less than were given to the same level employees that were laid off only a year ago. So stop the lies. It makes you look like an ass.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If people got the company policy you'd all be crying. Company goes above policy and that can vary person to person. You just can't go below..

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so, great. Only better, not worse.

Good for them.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh Oh. More changes coming for managed care team from what I hear. Big announcement in mid June. Followed by a company wide announcement later that month. Can anyone in the home office confirm?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No need for a realignment, Latuda going generic soon enough and in terms of managed care nothing new here. Aptiom with lagging sales and no real market. The drug has failed from day 1, selling in a highly gereric market vs. Vimpat who has excellent coverage.

Expect the pressure to get turned up and reps squeezed. More metircs, calls per day, reach and frequency. You know the 92+ % of physicians that have never prescribed, make an extra call on them. Physicians love to see reps twice in a week. Tweak your messaging. More programs- one every week.