I'm not on a PIP

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Feb 11, 2015 at 8:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably the greatest security at Sunovion is being an Aptiom rep. I can not be put on a PIP, as long as I fake the required metrics

1. there was an acknowledgement that the numbers have been wrong. Who can forget Rusty Thomas leaving and the miscalculation of mail order. When it was allegedly fixed, little changed

2. Horrible direction from upper management. No one could tell us any coherent messaging and it constantly changed.

3. Getting goals with 5 days left in the quarter

4. With the exception of a very few territories, everyone is having flat, poor growth

5. the buckets, a rep can be among the leaders in scripts but in the bottom of the nation based on their bucket or a rep can have fewer scripts but be in a bucket 3 and have higher comp

6. with everyone leaving, there will be an attempt to keep people

who knows how long this charade can play out
    o

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HA! love you post. I also love being an aptiom rep. There really is no accountability. I work about a total of 15 hours a week. Well, ok, more like 10 or 12. My numbers are really bad but my bucket has me on track to get paid the second highest in my district. Funny thing is I hardly work.

The product is soooooooo bad. Does anyone think we will still be working here by the end of summer? If we are I will have to hand it to whoever is running the aptiom team. That will be some real Houdini smoke and mirrors shit to pull off.

Later. I have to get to bed early tonight. I'm accompanying my son and his class to the museum tomorrow morning on a field trip and NO I am not taking any vacation time to do it. I love this job. I'll be sad when they decide to pull the plug and get rid of us :(.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I could not agree more. I'm done. I tried hard and busted my butt but this worthless drug and screwed up plan for aptiom have made me give up. I never thought I'd be able to be so irresponsible but I have started working much much less. less than 20 hours a week and no one even noticed. I fake my calls and do the little bs and now have a part time job that pays me over 6 figures in base. I don't care about bonus