retention bonus

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Mar 12, 2015 at 4:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree with the incorrect sales numbers. While Aptiom is very difficult to sell as there are few/no clinical benefits over generics the numbers are almost always incorrect.

In one quarter you can have 60 scripts and the next quarter you have 65. Where are the refills?

One week you have 12 and the next week 2? If you had sixty scripts the prior quarter, how is 2 scripts even possible?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All in our region got the 3% too. I had to laugh when thinking about how my manager told me it was only being given to the top 10% of people and all that other jazz only to find out we all go it. They just keep lying to us like the numbers and bonus. Funny shit.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you think they are trying to accomplish by telling us they only gave it to a select few. Don't they know we all talk? I have good measure to bring it up to my RBM and tell her that I know we all got the 3% adjustment and ask why she felt the need to lie and tell us that is was only for a select few. Do you think they want us to feel special so we don't interview with other company's? I don't get it. Whey are they always feel they need to lie to us here. So weird.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Almost everyone got a 3% bump. In addition, others got an additional 3% (equal=6%) as a "retention" bonus. They know who is interviewing. Pretty sad.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ohhhhh... So now you are only special if you got a 6% adjustment because everyone got a 3%? How absurd is this place. My manager was telling me how important I am and how I was so special that I was given a 3% base salary adjustment. Then I find everyone in my region got 3% too. Now we see that a select few actually got a 6% adjustment. I hate this place.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give yourself a bonus and leave or stop complaining. Negotiate a 5-10% increase and try for signing bonus at a better company. You act like this is the only job in pharma. This place sucks and there is no future here. They are paying you to not leave, until they are ready to get rid of you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true Janssen does these regularly.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ya... My RBM was a lying crap bag just like yours. He said only 1 person in the region got the 3% adjustment and the only two that I spoke with in my region have told me they got the 3% adjustment too and one was told she was the only person in the region that got one just like my lying crap bag RBM told me. What idiots. Do they not know many of us talk to each other about this stuff. This place SUCKS!!!