G-Man obsessed with Alkermes

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Mar 25, 2015 at 2:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FLT off to a great start. The G-man demonstrated very well this morning how scared he is of Alkermes. Nobody is buying the BS G-man! The sad thing is you actually think we believe you! The rep exodus will be huge and they will take our best. BTW, most of the remaining managers will leave the first chance we get.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is Alkermes?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask the G-man. He is the one on the step stool

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sunovion Jr.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree, getting our leftovers.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

let's see where each company is in two years. I know where I'd place my bets. N

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Little G. Why all the fuss and preoccupation with Alkermes? The manager hiring is done so no need to worry. Go play your guitar and chill. Stop the hating. It ain't healthy!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The leftovers are the ones that are left at Sunovion. Alkermes took our best and brightest and those that were motivated. All we have left here are those who are just collecting paychecks. Many more interviewed at Alkermes and were not offered jobs. Unfortunately, I am one of those. My wife works and I could not move to take the position.

Just wait. I'd bet top dollar that the Latuda reps that leave to go to Alkermes will be our best. The one's that work hard. The slackers will stay and collect the easy paycheck here until we are all downsized due to lack of product pipeline and foolish management decisions. Like the one made yesterday to lay off close to 50% of the area directors in managed markets. That is just the beginning. Much more chopping to come.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tick tock, tick tock, Giddy Up!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Things are great here and we have a bright future! Swoosh!

G-man