stop complaining

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Oct 28, 2014 at 10:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great news guys. There is a kid at my old high school who could have maybe broke my 100 and 200meter records this year but, lucky for my, he broke his ankle tripping down steps and he can't run track this year. How lucky can I get. In basketball, the kid who was only a few points from breaking my career scoring record tore his ACL so I licked out two sports in a row. Love still seeing my name in the record books. Hip Hip,,, Hooray

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats. I know how important those records are. Hope they are never broken

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember when these were funny.....no, on second thought, they were never funny!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I still think you are brilliant. Not only are you truly hilarious, I bet you can jump high and can shoulder press a lot of weight.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone please explain this board? I am missing the joke. A lot of energy and time expended on inane banter.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's all about a former great athlete and his accomplishments in HS. This guy holds many records and a couple were almost broken but luck as on his side and the kids who were getting close to breaking them got hurt and so he still holds them. Apparently he is great looking, can jump high and is very strong. He was a tremendous FB, BB, baseball and track star. He has his own posters in different uniforms and his own bobble head. Heard ie is extremely funny and a Rhode Scholar. All the girls are in love with him and all the guys are envious of his biceps. That's all I know about him.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Happy Easter to him. He sounds like a great guy. Wish he was my friend

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have no friends