Lawyers and Sunovion

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jul 10, 2014 at 10:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man do they ever run this place!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not as much as the outside lawyers are going too. It is only a matter of time before they are caught.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Caught with what ?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Compliance violation
    Everyday, when Latuda reps talk about treating bipolar mania or mixed phases,
    It is off label, a violation.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not talking about those things you mindless troll! Move on

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is this old topic resurfacing ? Off Label Latuda has been happening for 3 years with nothing but promotions & rewards for the worst offenders.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Over 100 viewing?

Looks fishy.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody said it was about latuda.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sunovion got away with blatant tactics used to promote Latuda. No harm, no foul. Move onto bigger violations. Why not ?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Lawyers all got caught with step ladders and wiffle ball bats playing a twisted game of dookie shoots and ladders on the 4th floor. Home office employee here. True story.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. Despite having a lower rate of weight gain, which I’m all for, there are obviously still side effects from Latuda– no point ignoring them. There was a pretty high percentage of nausea reported in PREVAIL 1 (17.5%), with headache at 10.4% (actually lower than placebo), and somnolence at 8.7% (this time double placebo), A really miserable side effect was akathisia ( motor restlessness with internal internally agitation leading to the inability to sit still)*coming in It’s worrisome from the rate of akathesia exceeds 5% ; *7.7%) in the Latuda studied suffered this discomfort.*In fact, Kane (2011), writes in The Psychiatrist that longer (6-month) trials yielded a 15% rate of akathisia (vs. 3% placebo).

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you people are all wrong! I sell Latuda and I know no one promoting off lable! what stories are told here on Cafe Pharma!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Were you here for the launch ?
    2011, 2012

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been to every launch at this company. From the one with midgets to the one with strippers hanging from the ceiling. Company knows how to party, too bad 2/3 of the sales team can't sell.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! That brings back great memories. Makes me really miss some of the old guys and gals that worked here. Stinky, Pogo, Tight Pants, Kim "the jackhammer" Smith, The Grape Ape. What a great place.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is this all about? Inquiring minds want to know?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it is about soltara.