Salary Question

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by Anonymous, Jun 29, 2014 at 4:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I find $134 super hard to believe as a rep. I don't care how much experience you have.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally agree. Manager yes. Rep..no--it's not even biotech.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Therr are reps on the respiratory side making more than that, fact.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are all idiots for even responding to this ridiculous post. TRUST ME this is not true.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Damn pal you justified how moronic you truly are. Dumb dumb

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dumb, dummy! And you are wrong on the max salary. As a manager who knows this information about what reps make, I have 2 that make more than $130k and 2 that are very close. Latuda reps BTW. Trolls no like facts, facts confuse trolls!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it's true they are over paid.
    Latuda's revenue doesn't justify that kind of salary.
    Nor a market share below 5%.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A year ago I would have said you are just a doomsayer, but after the Boston Biomedical disaster, the clock ticking on Latuda, and Aptiom a me too oxcarb you have valid points.

Anyone notice the heat is on??

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you need everything spelled out for you so you can understand? Ass Brain!!!! The topic was MEDIAN salaries for Latuda. Median means average. Dumb dumb

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey dumb, dummy! I never said anything about median salary. If you can read just a little bit more. I copied the second part of the post that says, and I quote "the max a rep can make is 130k"'. What part of my response that says I have 2 reps making more than your (dumb, dummy) BS saying the max is 130k. Stop making a fool of yourself and quit while you're way behind. Hope that helps and as always, you can keep the stool sample:)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't believe the median is 100K

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think Latuda salaries are high you should see what the specialty sales force (Aptiom) gets paid. Outrageous

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There a quite a few territories selling Latuda that have a share of 8% and higher. Lots of money they are making for the company and they are being paid in excess of $130K. Go Latuda and thanks for all your hard work Latuda reps!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it true latuda cost $15 per day?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These posts are very entertaining, reminds me of the three stooges. Arguing about your bloated salaries. Enjoy the 4th because you won't be here on the 4th in 2015. You will then be posting on another CP site that you are only making 58k as a contract rep with the added bene of supplying your own car. Earn that high salary and sell something here.

DSP Mgmt

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Classic idiot. Makes a fool of himself posting crap he know nothing about then changes the subject.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, it is the most bloated placebo out there.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No! Closer to 22