Will have to interview

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Sep 13, 2014 at 10:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At fast start we were told by HR that internal candidates WILL have to interview for positions when if LCZ comes and People will not be placed. Bet it means ABL, KAM, and rep will have to interview for a small number of spots in some places. Probably will be interviewing against externals. That will be fun.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bullshit. That information has not been released to the reps yet.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our MD was at our meeting and was asked that specific question. They did NOT say that was going to happen (although I think it will) The managing director said no decisions have been made (of course they have). I find it awfully hard to believe that HR is out there saying something different than the managing directors.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR always lies. Always.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Screw novartis if they make us do this. Sent out my resume last week and have 3 interviews this next week. 2 with device companies including Medtronic. Wake up novartis. You May not value us but others do.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fuck them! We all know this is true but the pussies at the top won't break the news to us yet. They want us focused on EP until the axe falls.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At our meeting, HR said no decisions made, but would not surprise them if was handled similar to new Derm positions. Meaning... Yes you will have to apply and go against external candidates.

Also said Exelon Patch will be around for most of 2015. Found that hard to believe.
    Added, "best thing you can do right now for your career is sell Exelon Patch and blow out your goals". Blah, blah, blah......

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think about it most of 2015, may be true, technically September starts 2015 and layoffs take place in February. They are not lying that is a good chunk of 2015, 6 months. I really believe that is about all of the life we will get out of Exelon Patch, and that may even be a stretch. This is already wearing on me, I cant believe another downsizing...what the f#$*??

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 interviews already. Enough of this clownshow.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good for you. I think we are all sick and tired of the bullshit we have been through. Now, we have to interview for a job we are all qualified for? F Novartis

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are NOT qualified for anything except diverting bagels! Please get over yourself! Exelon Patch has been flat. That's a fact. You idiots brag about working half days and complain about low access! We will only hire people with Cardio experience with existing Cardio relationships!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You hate the fact many of us are getting out on our own terms dont you cool aid drinker. Bye bye! Im sure you will be selling lcz, 2 years from now when it hits the market.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not sure if you even work for Novartis because of your hostile language! No one are idiots for one! And there's no bagels! As for patch, reps can only truly control the retail portion and support LTC. Clearly you do not understand the dynamics. In my opinion, Novartis should place their existing reps with cardio experience in their own territories where they have IMMEDIATE access and relationships. Open up and Interview the rest. If they don't announce something soon, as you can see, recruiters love Novartis reps. I've gotten 2 this week, 1 from a company with a HF drug that will launch around the same time LCZ. All you novartis reps/ ABL's..stop worrying, you are a hot commodity right now! Get your LinkedIn up to date. I give it to novartis, they train us well...thank you!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one has said this to be true. It's only rumored. It will be disrespectful to make reps interview for their job especially if they've sold cardiovascular products for 15 years in the territory before the patch debacle. If this comes true, just set up other interviews as well during that week, you may find a fresh start may be just what you needed.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck!
    Everyone I know that was let go last year has another job and is happier. Most Novartis people land on their feet.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP is correct. Novartis does require internals to interview for positions with company. No placement as multiple people will want same gig. Has been that way in the past. Don't expect any different.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We SHOULD have to interview for these jobs! Why shouldn't Novartis have the best when launching a drug. We all know people who wouldnt be appropriate by will still want a gig.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope you are the first one to go it not offered the job. You arrogant jerk.