MS Town Hall Announced

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Sep 11, 2014 at 11:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well the time has finally come! Official announcement forthcoming. MS layoffs and only 24 MS Reps will remain in selected markets. Lots of white space!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Genzyme needs to do the same. Aubagio sells way less then Gilenya.....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's THAN not THEN you stupid hillbilly!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oK, if the MSBU Town Hall comes and goes without any announcement of layoffs, THEN will you shut up about the 24 ? Promise?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes please enough of this clown. Please shut up.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup you are right! I am wrong obviously. I am a clown. Yup I promise and yes the 24 number was just made up. Yup you are right. I am wrong. Have a nice weekend.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is this call?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

after your second call.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a make work project at 24. 23 too many.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Instead of a "Town Hall Meeting" they should have called it a "Jones Town Meeting".

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure I will stop if it makes you feel better except denying the fact won't change the outcome. This has already been decided.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the "fist start" guy. He's funny.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously – when is your Townhall conference call?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course the outcome has been decided. I recall posters stating late November announcement and 2015 layoffs, that may not be the case either. Hopefully the call on Monday afternoon will clear the cloudy and dirty air. We all simply want to move on.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PC also has a townhall this Monday am. It was just announced today.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah and you dont hear us bitching every two seconds on this board. MS is to hard, blah blah blah!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MS isn't too hard , MS sucks!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Point taken. I hear ya! I think nvs hates us.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really, we have just lost the head of our BU and there could be many reasons for a follow-up conference call. It doesn't have to be D day.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You ass! No redux to MS team. So maybe now go pester the Genzyme or Biogen folks for a while?
    What rumor will you start there that you have such great inside info on? I know, how about this:
    "Just attended a meeting in HQ- it's all decided- MS teams of Biogen and Genzyme will be merged and downsized to one rep per territory who will handle all products, managed care to reduce prices by 50% so that insurance contracting will essentially sell the products, rep role just an ambassador role for MS portfolio.". Sounds pretty good, eh? Go ahead, I just made it up now but you can use it. It's kind of got your style.