Cristi and david

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Sep 2, 2014 at 6:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Humility, inhumane, insulting, & flat out wrong....... The thought of Novartis getting a new cv product and making reps, managers and kams from a primary care interview for their job is sending another wrong message from leadership.. These employees have worked and been loyal for 5 restructures and are here based off performance and behaviors. How could you even think thats normal and right? Do whats right as its also whats best to launch this product?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You couldn't be more right. Such a slap in the face to every single one of us.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont forget all the messes we cleaned up for them. Product shortages to fired speaker, recalls and law suits.
    i have felt for years that nvs just hates its reps, this proves it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bingo. You should hear how we are talked about at HQ. I did a rotation there and they think we are a total waste of space. They have no regard or appreciation for who is on the front lines with the customers who prescribe their mess and make them money. Completely out of touch with reality. Most of them couldn't handle a week in the field.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What has happened to this once great company?? It is the absolute worst place to work now. It's stressful, nobody has your back, management is horrific, we seem to always be waiting for the other shoe to drop. It has seemed to nose dive since Richard and Christi came in.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was a DM for awhile at that crazy place.They just dont care about people....dont let them fool you. When I heard DMs and Reps had to interview I was embarrassed for you. The other people who over heard the conversation couldnt believe how insensitive and the poor decision making was for a large company. They were appalled and one actually said they are selling Novartis stock because they believe its going down hill from here. The DM job is the toughest job in Pharma but I have to say the treatment is much better elsewhere. They actually appreciate all of the efforts. So know the opportunities are better.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay am I missing something here?? Over 95 percent of PC Reps suck. Sorry but that is the truth. Otherwise, if they were good they wod be in Specialty like MS or Onc. They are good at catering and BSing with docs but cannot SELL! This is a Cardiology Drug. Please don't give me the nonsense they used to be Specialty or sell to Beyros better than MS. Boo fucking hoo! If they did Exelon would not be flat and if they used to be specialty why stay in PC?

Sorry but no! This drug is going to Cardio Reps with established contacts with Cardiology KOLs!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope senior leadership is reading this. I don't know how they sleep at night.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your friend is selling their stock cuz because they overheard you bitching about your job? LMAO What a douche. Take a look at the stock today, dumbfucks.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you just shut up! Go crawl back under your rock you dumb troll.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's it. I'm done. Not wasting one more second on this company. My official job now is finding a new job with a better company that values it's people. Good luck with the launch of LCZ novartis.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice to know there are still some in pharma with morals and good sense.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amazing how they think we don't know what's going on. Another failure in transparency. We all know you will put is through a process of interviewing against external candidates you sorry assholes. They'll feed you a bunch of bull how they sold the shit out of benicar and you'll buy and disregard your own who have put up with Your non transparent crooked law suit fueling crap for years. What a bunch of Godless assholes in leadership here.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its not just the interview issue. Treating people poorly is why the company is introuble all over the world. Yes lcz is a win. But nvs has some big problems. Its a proven fact that you can drive productivity and pay people less if you just treat them with respect.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your exactly right, its crazy our leadership doesnt believe that.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard both reps and abls will have to interview. Then I heard one or the other. Does anyone know?
    One or the other would be even more insulting and disrespectful especially to the ones that do have to

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ABLs and reps will have to interview except JP who is Richards boy

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm guessing managers won't have to interview. For some reason NVS has been protecting managers and KAMS forever, why would that change now?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone will have to interview...no one is spared...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bring it on! I want to interview.....I gots skills.