Been offered a position to promote Tekturna

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jul 7, 2014 at 9:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just received an offer to promote Tekturna in the Atlanta market. What's morale like with the company? My current company has nothing in the pipeline and layoffs are looming. Any info would be appreciated.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its good. Free gas. Stock options. Big bonus. You get your own room at meetings. 401k christmas off. Congrats!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't that the drug that when mixed with Diovan caused an increase in MI's Strokes etc so they pulled it (the combo) off the market & it's like what 5th-6th line with virtually no coverage?
    Yeah good luck with that. If this was april I would think this is an april fools joke

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Plus, you get to work with Will Chou and his over inflated ego!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the slowly dying division of Novartis...Ask how many have been layed off in this division in the last 5 years. If you need a paycheck, it's ok, if you are looking for a career move, not good.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody promotes Tekturna anymore, what are you talking about?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the serious replies. I think I'll pass on this opportunity. Was hoping that the slaughter was over. I remember Novartis going through 3 or 4 years straight of layoffs.
    Calling the DM in the morning to turn down.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps he was referring to a CSO ?
    & even then, how desperate or clueless would they have
    to be to promote this POS

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just be glad I didn't accept. You'd be on a pip by now.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a moronic ass clown. Lonely sould looking for cheap anonymous thrills.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats a cso?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Contract Sales Organization

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahaha ....... Like being offered a piece of rear end from a skanky broad who smells. Only the desperate take those kinda deals.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's Big boy Will Chou for sure!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a great position, in a great company, in a great industry. Lots of room for growth and personal development. Your career will definitely be talking a giant leap forward selling Tekturna for Novartis. You are so lucky to be offered this position.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you really a moron or do you just like playing one anoymously? I've got some bubble gum to sell you down in Cuba. Lmfao

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah... you would be much better off collecting unemployment and contributing to Obama's debacle of an economy.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fresh Fish! Fresh Fish! Will needs some new recruits to screw!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What I find hilarious is how a little POS like Will Chou owns each and every one of you Novartis clowns.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was contacted about an opportunity. Trying to decide about my interest level.
    Can anyone give a little info on salary range? Bonus?
    Good gig?