LCZ Results Mean Nothing Unless....

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Sep 2, 2014 at 11:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It means nothing until you have the drug in your bag and you know that you get to sell it. It is great that the senior management in the company is SO excited about the data and it is great for them. It is also great for patients which I am happy about too.
    However, until I get a solid confirmation from the company that I will have a role in selling LCZ696, it really doesn't impact me at all. If the company could come out and actually make a committment to either the PC sales force or anyone else about who will eventually wind up with this medication to sell, it would send morale through the roof.
    I would not believe for a second that they don't already have multiple action plans in place based that were based upon how the data looked. Now that they know, the decisions should be made and give us some peace of mind.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the results mean a lot if you bought shares since the 2009 financial crisis / market bottom and want to sell now

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The capital gains might help tide you over during your unemployment period.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Before you take a job as a school teacher.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there something wrong with being a school teacher, you pompous, asshole jagoff?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not the PC sales force. Internally it's known as the POC sales force.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, to the contrary. They actually earn their salary and add value unlike parasitic reps.

It's just that it is a much lower salary and they do have to actually work.

So who is the asshole jerkoff here?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's serelaxin all over again! Another poorly designed trial with wrong comparators, dosing, and conclusions.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, my whole family are teachers. They love the free government money and nine-month work cycle. By the way. Teachers will retire. Drug reps will retire to their van down by the river. I am drug rep. I will save you guys a good space by the tree.